Chapter 4

Chapter 4

ZIVA'S POV

Israel

I been sitting in the middle of the floor eating ice cram watching James Bound movies. It makes me think of Tony and it makes me feel like he's with me.

Should I call him or should I just let him go. Let him live his life. he deserves better than me. I cry into my pillow and throw my phone across the room.

I'm still in love with him I say under my breath.

TONY'S POV

After he wakes up

I glanced at my phone to see if ziva tried to contact me. she didn't and a frown fell upon my face we were particularly home and I didn't know how to tell everyone that Ziva isn't with me. Then Nina turned to me.

NINA: What's wrong you look upset

TONY: She didn't call.. text ... message nothing.

NINA : I'm sorry Tony she might just need some space.

TONY :I guess your right I say as I start to smile.

NINA: So you excited to get back to D.C ?

TONY: yea my whole life is there my work, my home, my g I start to say then stop myself.

NINA: That's nice all I have is a tiny apartment and my work which is everything to me.

TONY: what do you do.

NINA: I'm a pedestrian at the hospital. what about you?

TONY:I work at NCIS senior field agent.

NINA: that sound exciting.

As the plain lands and we both get off together.

TONY: hey maybe would grab some coffee sometime.

NINA: I'd like that here I'll put my number in your phone.

TONY: Cool I'll call you soon Nina.

NINA: bye tony

TONY: bye

Now how am I going to tell everyone at NCIS that Ziva isn't coming back.