Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(I'm skipping right to when ziva gets to America because the flight isn't that interesting )

POV Ziva

I find my car sitting in the American airport the keys in purse I unlock the car throw everything in and go straight to NCIS to get into MTAC.

I press on the gas have it my all. All I can think about is what's wrong with Tony.

I hear sirens behind me I just keep going I have more important things to do then get pull over.

But it was to late I got off the highway and there were 2 cop cars waiting for me I'm surrounded so I pull over.

Officer comes over

Ziva: officer I'm sorry for speeding but I have to get to NCIS ASAP.

Officer: Do you know you were going 130 miles per hour?

Ziva: yes sir as I said I have to get to NCIS now director Vance will tell you would you like to speak with him?

Officer: yes please miss

I dial Vance's number and hand it to the officer.

Officer: Hello is this director Vance

Vance: yes may I ask who this is and why you have miss David's phone?

Officer: I am officer Morgan and miss david here says she needs to be at NCIS ASAP is this true?

Vance: yes and why did you pull her over?

Officer: she was going 130 miles per hour.

Vance: I'm so sorry I told miss david to come from across the Atlantic Ocean to get here she was following orders

Officer: Very well then have a nice day.

He hangs up.

Ziva: so may I go now officer Morgan

Officer Morgan gives me a ticket and says have a nice day.

So I roll my eyes and continue to turn into the NCIS parking lot.