29 - First Night Together

(To everyone who reads this story... i'm so sorry! i was.. uh... stucked.. hehe.. so.. pasensya na po d2 sa update ha?? mejo.. rusty na ulit ang pagsusulat at imagination.. hehe.. but i will... as promised.. continue the story so i could give it a proper ending.. hehe.. thank you and i would gladly love to hear from you all again :))

“Sa-rah?” he breathes, holding unto the door’s frame.

She swallows hard, looking at him unknowingly.

“I…” he exhales, their eyes meeting.

“You what?”

“I just…”

“You?”

“I…” he smiled and it sent shivers down Sarah’s spine.

“Just say it Lloydie! God! What do you want?!” she asked frustrated. Keeping up with her malicious thoughts was hard enough, he had to show up in front of her, playing coy and shy… for her, he was irresistible.

“I forgot to tell you…” he straightens up. “I love you…”

.

.

.

Thinking…

Thinking…

.

.

.

“Oh… Ok. Ingat” Sarah coolly quips as John Lloyd gave her a deadpan stare, her heart racing, her mind pushing her to say it back.

“What?” she asks impressively hiding the flutters she was feeling.

“When your boyfriend tells you he loves you, you say it back” he whines like a little child.

Her eyebrows met in the middle, fighting the smirk that wanted to escape her lips. “Is that written in a manual or something? I don’t remember reading that anywhere”

He frowns some more and Sarah lets out a chuckle. “Goodbye Mr. Cruz” she bids closing the door.

“No. wait” His foot stops her.

“Ano na naman ba?” Sarah faking her irritation.

He eyes her, she stares back.

“I don’t know” John Lloyd mumbled. “I was really about to go… but…” He was scratching the back of his neck, his head bowed down.

“Do you want to stay?” she asked and Lloydie’s face literally lit up.

“I can?”

She looked at him intently. “No. I’m just asking you if you wanted to stay… it doesn’t mean I’m allowing you to.” and she shrugs.