Chapter Five

Matt's POV

  I wanted Destiny to stay because I want to get her number and ask her on a date. I mean look at her, she's perfect. She went over to Jack G's line. I turned my head and I saw Cameron looking at me. He had that look on his face like, good job.

  The event was over and everyone was leaving. I saw her walk out so I followed her. She was about to get in the car and then she saw me. I quickly hugged her.

  "Hey, so I have a question..." I said. "Okay..." She replied. "Can I have your number?" I asked.  "Of course!" She said.

She gave me her number and was about to get in her car. "Wait! Destiny, I have one more question to ask you. Will you go on a date with me?" I asked. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "Awesome! I'll text you the details." I smiled. I texted Destiny right away.

             Destiny's POV

I can't believe Matthew asked me on a date. This is the best day ever. I was texting Matthew when someone had gotten in the car. Oops, I forgot Kayla..., I thought. I told her what happened and she was screaming. It was really loud. I felt my phone buzz and I knew it was Matthew. He was telling me the plans for the date, but there was also a side note. It said: Bring your friend. Cameron thinks she's beautiful.

  "OMG! KAYLA! MATT TOLD ME TO BRING YOU BECAUSE CAMERON THINKS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" I screamed. "REALLY?! OMG!" She screamed back.

  This was the best day ever.

*I promise this next chapter will be long!*

               ~Chloeeeee (: