Chapter Ten

Matt's POV
Destiny and I have been dating for about 3 months now. She's amazing. She's the best girlfriend ever. She loves all of my fans and they love her. I'm so happy that they all get along.
So, today I asked her on another date. I'm planning on taking her to the movies to see Insurgent. She loved Divergent and she was kind of hinting to see Insurgent. I plan making dinner reservations for us and then going to the movie. It's going to be awesome. While it won't be a fancy restaurant, it'll still be fancy enough to make a reservation. Anyways, I bought her a dress, a pair of shoes, and a necklace for our date and I am going to give them to her right now.
"Hey, babe!" I said as she opened the hotel door. (We had just started another tour and she came with me) "Hey, Matt. Come in." She replied. "I something for you!" I exclaimed. "Ooooo!! Yayayayay!!" She yelled in excitement. Just then she open the box to reveal the Tiffany blue dress, silver high heels, and heart shaped necklace I got her. She was speechless. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Yes!! It's amazing!! Thank you, Matt! I love you." She said as she gave me a kiss. "You're welcome. Now listen, I want you to wear that tonight and come downstairs at 6:30. Okay?" I asked. "Okay." She replied.
Destiny's POV
It was now 5:30 so I decided to get ready. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I went with a more natural look because I don't like the extravagant stuff. Then, I put my dress on and slipped on my shoes. I started towards the door when I realized I didn't have my necklace on. I quickly raced over to the dresser in my hotel room, grabbed the necklace, and ran to the elevator. It was 6:27. I arrived at the lobby and ran outside, putting my necklace on at the same time. That's when I realized that on the back of the heart, it had Matthew's name on it. It was adorable. It was 6:29 before I reached the front doors. I hauled them open to find Matt standing outside. He was standing in front of his limo with a bouquet of roses. I looked at my phone. 6:30. Perfect timing. I walked over to Matt and gave him a hug. He was the best boy friend ever.
By the time we got done eating, it was almost 7:30. The movie started at 8:00, so we had plenty of time. We got in the limo and just sat for a while. I was very excited when we started driving because I couldn't wait to see the movie. Especially with my amazing boyfriend.
When we got back to the hotel, instead of going back to his room, Matt came to my room. We sat and watched tv until we both fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, Matt was still asleep with his arm around me. I felt sort of bad when I got up to take a shower because he just looked so cute sleeping. Luckily, he's a heavy sleeper and he didn't wake up.
After my shower, I got dressed and ready for the 2nd day of the tour. Matt was finally up and he was getting ready too. I was glad that I didn't have to wake him up, though.
I decided to wear a black crop top, light wash denim shorts, white sandles, and the necklace Matt gave me. Then, I flat ironed my hair and did my makeup. Matt decided to kind of match me so he wore a black top, jeans, and white vans. When we got to the lobby, we had one of the boys take our picture so that we could post it to Instagram.
@destinyyy_101 ~ Twinning with the boyfriend today. Lol. I love him. ♡