Random Doggo We Found :/

SOOO we found this little doggo it was a brown chihuahua. So it was like around 7 or 8 o' clock. And our corner neighbors kids came and rang on our doorbell. My mom opened the door and I saw a really cute brown chihuahua. And they said."Um is this your dog?" Or do you know who's dog this is?" So my mom said no and so did i. This was around thanksgiving 2 days before thanksgiving So we had to drop off a turkey to my dads parents at QT. so we went and you know we got a little snack and gave them the turkey. So we went home and I had already eaten all my donuts XD and we pulled up in our driveway and we saw the brown chihuahua from earlier! He was smelling our bushes and ran to our door step. So I quickly got off the truck and stopped, and he was right by the door. And I was like."come *smooch smooch* and surprisingly he came and went into my hands. So I picked him up and showed him to my mom. So we let him inside our house to see if he was thirsty or hungry, because it was like 90 degrees outside! So we put him down and he started sniffing everywhere and walking around. So we then put him close to water and he drank a bit and ate a bit. We put him in our back yard and my pug was jumping all over him!! She wouldn't leave him alone! And he started getting mad. So we put lulu inside and OMG SHE WAS A PAIN IN THE BUTT she was like crying and crying to go in the backyard to see him!! It was torture! So we brought him in and we picked up lulu. And my mom like."Gia put her down, I wanna see what she does." So I did, and she kept sniffing him and jumping all over him. So we just put her away. Then my mom decided to go around our block asking people about the dog. And so we did. but I had to carry the dog all around. -.- it was so hot!! But no one said it was there dog and they don't know who's dog this is. And this kid said that he saw a flyer with a missing dog on it near QT. so we left, but never went to go look at QT. (there was some weird people on that street..) it looked like this dog was someone's but they didn't say because maybe they didn't want the dog. So we just brought him back home. He was so playful and cute! When my dad came home he didn't really say anything about the dog. 2 days later..we had to go to a thanksgiving party at my grandmas/nanas. So we left to the party and my dad said that he was gonna give the dog to his co-worker because she has a shelter for dogs. But I didn't agree because I mean cmon! Who would want to put an innocent dog in a shelter! I don't like shelters, AT ALL! (Sorry guys..) and well we ended up having him for a while and him and lulu got along well and he now defends himself from lulu XD but him and lulu are like B&F now!!! They always play together and eat together it's so cute! (But the dog gets a little off track..if you know what I mean.. ._.)  AND TRUST ME we do NOT call him puppy! We don't call him anything but my little brother calls him the "Taco Dog" lol XD and my mom calls him "Chavitõ"it's weird... But I hope they don't plan on giving him away anytime soon XD (they better not) he's such a playful dog and loves to be around us, I would just hate to give him away.(Lulu does defend him from prince.. XD) (my neighbor calls him reindeer because of the way he hops around in the backyard XDDD)

     (So cute Ahhhhh!!!)

(I couldn't get a really good pic of him because he was moving to much Xd but I hope u guys like him!)

Bootiful! :D (yes finally get a pic of him!)