IX

"Disintegration?" Izuku questioned.

"Yeah, at least that's what my parents call it."

"That's so cool! What can you do with it?"

"Well, I can turn things into dust."

"Wow!"

"Hmm. I don't really like it that much." I complained.

"At least you have a quirk."

"Aww, Izuku! Don't be sad! You'll probably get your quirk a little later than all of us!" I cheered while patting his back.

"Hmm, that's what everyone's been telling me." Izuku looked down at the grass.

I don't know what to do... I'm not good at comforting people.

"Well, you have to at least have hope when you don't have anything."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I don't need hope. I have Katsuki.

I've been at the "villain lair" for a few days now.

Their food isn't that good. They don't want me to talk. It's hell. Sometimes they give ice cream though so...

But I don't have to stay much longer. I believe Katsuki is going to come and get me soon.

He should bring help, but knowing him, he probably won't.

"Uhm, why do you guys want to keep me here?" I asked.

"You asked us to take you. Plus we accept volunteers." Tomura explained while tapping his fingers on the table. "Oh, Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"You're friends with the bad-tempered blonde kid, right?"

"I guess. Why?"

"Good. You two must get along well then. That must mean that you have contacted him or one of your friends. Why do you think we let you keep your phone?" He questioned.

I did exactly what he wanted me to do.

"If you contacted the blonde boy, he is coming to 'save' you. He seems like a great villain. I'm sure he would love to join us." Tomura explained into detail.

.
.
.

"Pffft. Haha!" I bursted into laughter.

"What?"

"You-You really t-think he would j-join you guys?! Pfft, priceless." I wiped tears from my eyes.

"What's so ridiculous about that?"

"What's ridiculous is that you even think that 'Tomura'. Katsuki Bakugou is one of the heroes that absolutely hate villains. He would never join you."

"But we have something he wants and would do anything to get." Tomura smirked.

"Oh really. And what is that." I crossed my arms and looked at him. His head was down and his fingers started tapping the table even faster.

"You." He looked up at me with a crazed look. I've never seen him like this. Well... Not after that one time.

|

"Tenko! Tenko! Play this game with me please!" Little me begged, shoving a video game box into his face.

"Hmm, what game is this?" Tenko asked. He grabbed the video game from my little hands and examined it.