VIII

"So. How's life?"

"Shut up, you're irritating me." Tomura replied rudely. He just lost to All Might and U.A. He seems pretty angry.

"God, I was just trying to make conversation. No need to be rude."

"I'd think it'd be best for you to leave him alone for now Y/N." Kurogiri warned.

"Alright, alright. I'll leave you alone, damn."

"Thank god." Tomura sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Was the Orange named after the color or was the color named after the fru-"

"GOD, SHUT UP ALREADY." Tomura snapped.

"Okay, okay." I replied calmly.
.
.
.
.
Silence. Until Kurogiri decided to break it.

"Tomura, what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of a plan."

"Oh, really? I would have never guessed that. It would've taken a genius to figure that out." I added, my voice dripping in sarcasm.

"I told you to shut up. You have extra attitude than you did earlier." Tomura stated.

"Wow isn't that pretty co-" I checked my phone to see a missed call from Katsuki. "-OH MY OVARIES! I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN! WHERE'S THE BATHROOM?" I yelled.

"Uhh, over there...?" Tomura answered, sounding somewhat confused yet annoyed.

"THANKS!" I shouted as I ran to the bathroom.

I twisted the door knob and the door quickly opened. I sprinted inside and slammed the door shut. I slid down the door, breathing heavily. My throat burned as I thought of the conversations that could occur.

'What if he yells at me? Wait. He always yells at me.'

'What if he's going to take me away from here?!'

'What if he asks about Izuku...?'

My lungs filled as I erased that last thought, but I somehow dismissed the urge to puke in the toilet.

Riiiiing~

Rii-

"Stop being such an idiot and get back here." Katsuki immediately demanded.

"Who, me?"

"No. The wall next to you. Yes you!" He yelled, angry.

"Well, it's not that easy, you know." I replied.

"It would've been a lot easier if you didn't go with them in the first place, you damn idiot!"

"If you yell any louder, they'll hear you!" I whisper-yelled.

"Good! Let them! They can fight me! Then I'll become the number one hero because I destroyed those damn, stupid, villain, things that keep getting in the way!" He ranted.

"Everybody praise Lord Explodo-Kills."

"Yes, I will be a god!"

"Okay, okay. So are you coming to get me out of here or no."

"You're the one that chose to be here!"

"Yes but now I regret it. He keeps yelling at me."

"If you come here you'll be yelled at a hell lot more."

"Yeah... I guess. Whatever. Please come up with a plan quick. I'm running out of stall time."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, loser. Bye. Love...." He paused.

"Hmm? What was that? Love...?" I teased.

"Tch. I love you, you damn troublesome idiot."

"Love you too."

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ayyyy.
This book has been getting somewhat popular.
yayyyyy!
Thank you to everyone who reads this book
also this chapter was kinda comical so I hope you all enjoyed
and a lot of people will probably be SUPER hyped about this chap lol
anyways
hopefully I can make another chapter longer than it took for me to make this one.
Buh bye
- Adi

Please don't forget to vote ;))