1|| Mikey Marrero ||

Chloes POV: I glanced over at Mikey Marrero. Yeah,the brown haired kid who sat acroos from me last year in Ms.Bennet's room. He bit his lip and raked his eyes over my body hungrily. I turned away from him suddenly feeling queasy. I'm Chloe Lukasiak. The girl who never got scared of anything. But if you wanted to scare me say the word 'rape'. I started to breathe heavily as he kept glancing over at me.

"Chloe you okay?" Paige asked me. I nodded.

"Go talk to him!" Maddie yells pushing me over to him. I shook my head remembering what happened last summer between us.

*FLASHBACK*

It was our annual summer sleepover. Maddie and Paige were asleep. I stripped off my clothes and slept in my red lace bra and underwear. I always slept like that. Mikey slept on the floor next to his friend Lucas. I started to fall asleep,but the sound of a person walking jolted me awake. I pretended to sleep. It was Mikey. He crawled under my sheets and next to me,kissing the side of my face and my neck. He started to kiss and touch me in places I'd rather not say. I tried rolling over,but his grip was tight. I had to lay there and take it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was why I was so scared of Mikey. He frightened me.