9

I sat on the snow covered swing just half past 9. It was a chilling 46 degrees and I was freezing.

Where was he? As the thought popped into my brain,Mikey's SUV pulled up and Mikey got out. He sat next to me and immediately started to apologize.

"I'm so sorry for accusing you Chloe. I was being stupid. You could never do something like that." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. But who do you think tried to kill her?"

"Paige Hyland." I gasped but then laughed.

"Paige could never be capable of doing something like that."

"I saw her go behind the stage when I started to dance with Madison."

"Why were you dancing with Madison? And you have no proof Mikey."

He pulled out his phone and went into his photos app. He clicked on a video and played it. Paige came across the hallway and looked left, then right. She disappeared behind the stage. The video stopped. Then he opened up facebook and the same video was leaked. Only someone had walked into the dance right after Paige went behind the stage and the spotlight fell right on Madison. My mouth dropped open. So it was true. The Pittsburgh news had the video on Facebook.

"You're right Mikes." I whispered. He nodded.

So so all along I was best friends with a soon to be murderer.

I, Chloe Lukasiak, was scared for my life.