Chapter Nineteen

Immediately my bow is loaded. I don't even realized it's loaded until Snow starts laughing.

"Now, wait Primrose, don't be too hasty." He says with a small smile. I scowl. I've heard this speech too many times. 

"I don't feel like talking. I'd rather shoot." I snap. He looks taken aback, but smirks.

"Fair enough. Go ahead." He says, opening his arms wide open. He stands there for a little bit, before lowering his arms.

"No? Well, then, listen to me." His voice lowers, and he speaks in a snappy tone. Katniss sets her hand on my shoulder, which probably means 'Don't do anything stupid.'

"I've warned you about this before," He starts, no hint of humor in his voice. "I told you I was going to do something about this rebellion before the games, but I didn't." I squint my eyes at him.

"No, instead you let me go into the games anyway." I snap. He nods, a little smirk crawling on his face. It's impossible to make out what he's thinking right now. His face looks angry, yet happy. I can't decide how he's feeling.

"Yes, I did let you go into the games. But what did you do?" He asks, leaning in, waiting for me to answer. 

"You were rescued. Causing the whole rebellion to grow." I bite my lip. 

"I never asked to be rescued.." I start. He points a finger.

"No, but you were! That's the point!" His voice grows louder, angrier, in a way I haven't seen. Cinna moves over to him. 

"Snow, just listen to me for a bit. Let me explain something." He pleads. Snow pushes him behind him. 

"And you were helping her! I should have you killed! It's not like I need you anymore!" He shouts. Cinna shuts his mouth and quietly stands behind him.

"It's not his fault that this happened. Don't hurt him. He doesn't deserve it." I beg. Snow rolls his eyes.

"There you go. Trying to convince everyone to do as you want. It's over. Everything's over. You're aren't going to win. You're going to die, and The Hunger Games will continue to go on, stronger than ever!" He cries. He takes one of Cinna's coat racks and slams it on the floor. This really is a side to him I haven't seen before. I blink away my tears and take a breather.

"Snow, I'm not afraid to shoot you." I say, using all the courage I have left. Snow smiles, and lets out a sickening, psychotic laugh.

"Shoot me? Go ahead! Shoot me!" He says. I pull the arrow back, ready to fire, when I remember that Cinna made him a suit to protect him. There's no doubt in my mind that he's wearing it already. I cringe to myself, hoping Snow didn't notice.

"C'mon! Shoot me! I'm waiting!" He continues to mock. I glance over at Cinna, desperate, and he slightly glances up. No one would be able to tell what he was trying to say except me. I follow his gaze, landing at Snow's temple. My eyes light up, and unfortunetly, Snow notices, and turns to Cinna. But he notices too late.

"What did you-"

His question is cut off by his sudden scream, and he clutches the golden arrow that is now piercing into his head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~~~****~~*~*~

So, like I said, it is a verrrrrrry short chapter, but yes! It was very important! :D

So, I decided if I win the Watties, I'll do a third book on Prim. Jk, I'll start after this one is over, you guys shouldn't wait that long. But, please, tell your friends about my first book. Tell them to read it, THEN vote! I hate just asking people to vote. I want to know if they like it first. So go, go, go! And, thanks for reading!