Part Four; Could it be magic?

The light subsides until I realise that its the sun. I look around, and find that I'm in a pod. One single pod, with just me and Dan; making our way around the London Eye. 'Oh my god.' I say, looking at Dan. He smiles, and reaches for my hand. I stand up, and notice proped up on a small table is my bag, a bottle of champange and two glasses. 'Happy anniversary' Dan whispers, and I wind my arms around his neck. 'Happy anniversary' I repeat, and kiss him. We break apart and I smile, moving away to look out of the glass to the right of the pod. I just stand there, mesmirised at how big and beautiful London looks in the sunset. Dan comes up behind me, and slips his arms round my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I lean my cheek onto his, and we stand still. 'Happy?' he asks, and I smile. 'Yes, so happy.' I turn to face him. 'Thank you. This is amazing.' I lightly kiss the tip of his nose and he laughs. 'Look at the Houses of Parliment'. he says, pointing to the back of the pod; I move to the back and watch the sight until we are at the top of the wheel. 

'Hannah' Dan calls, and I tear my eyes from the view and turn around. 'Ye-' I begin to say and stop dead, my eyes locked on him. Dan is a little behind me, kneeling on the floor on one knee. In his outstretched hand is a delicate, beautiful ring. 'Han' he smiles, 'I love you so much. I want you to be with my for the rest of my life, and I can't imagine living it with anyone else. So beautiful, will you marry me?' he swallows; looking nervous. I stand for a couple of seconds, with my mouth hanging open and suddenly I know the answer. 'Yes' I say, 'Yes yes yes!!' I step towards him, grinning, holding out my hand. He slips the ring onto my finger and I fling my arms around him. 'Oh my god!' I laugh as he squeezes me tight. Then I kiss him, not worried about my lipstick anymore.

We broke apart, a little breathless. I smile up at him, and rest my head on his chest. 'I love you so much Dan, I really love you!' I say, wrapping my fists into his shirt. 'I love you more Han, honestly' he says into my hair. 'Okay, there's a few more surprises.' he grins, 'Oh god! I dont know if I can handle any more today!' I laugh. He pours us each a glass of champagne and we look out across the river as the lights of the city are turned on and the sun goes down. 'There's gunna be a photo of us taken in a minute, come over here.' He took my hand as we stood on the photo spot. Smiling at the camera, I felt happiness sail through me. Married? ME? Me and Dan, a wedding, a white dress...forever? Yes, I knew that was the answer.