Part Three; Sure

Leaving the flat 2 hours later and making my way to the station to meet Dan I felt confident. The dress fitted like a glove, and my shoes looked great. My long, red hair fell around my shoulders and the gold chain bag hanging from my arm felt good. We only lived on the out-skirts of London so it didnt take me long to get the Westminster station. As I walked up the steps I pull my sunglasses from my head onto my eyes. The sun was bright, considering it was nearly 7pm. My eyes searched for Dan until they landed on him, at the other end of the road. He was leaning against a wall, with his face turned towards the ground, hiding his eyes from the gleaming rays of the sun. He had got changed, and was wearing chino's and a shirt. There were lots of people milling around, but he must have heard my foot steps as I approached him. He looked up, and a smile spread across his face. 'Wow, you look beautiful.' he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a small kiss on my lips, not wanting to damage my lipstick - he knew me too well. 'Okay, give me that,' he said, taking my bag from my arm and slipping it over his. 'And put this on.' he grinned. In my hand he placed a small, black blindfold. 'What?' I asked, surprised. 'Put it on!'. 'I cant, I'll fall-', 'Trust me.' he said, looking into my eyes. I sigh, raise my eyebrows and slip it onto my face.

'I swear, if I fall over you are getting it Mr.Howell'. I say through gritted teeth as we walk. 'You wont, I promise. Step up, onto the kirb.' he laughs. I have lost all sense of direction, and feel like I should be walking with my arms out infront of me - but somehow I know I'm safe. Dan has one arm round my waist, and one hand holding mine. I can hear people laughing around us, and almost feel their laser eyes on me. 'Are we nearly there?' I ask, 'Nearly, keep walking foward. Your coming to some steps now. Step down, and down again.' As we come to the bottom of the steps we just came down I stop dead. 'This is ridiculous Dan! Where are we going? I can't see and this is stupid!' I say, sighing. 'Hannah' he says, and I feel his hands cup my face and suddenly his face is very close to mine. 'Please, just trust me. I promise you, your going to be okay. I'm right here, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you. It's literally a few more steps and we are there.' he gently places a kiss on my lips and I feel myself relax. 'Okay, lets just get there then.' I say, holding onto his hand and stepping into the unknown, again.

I can hear people whispering all around me as they move from our way. I only know this due to the fact Dan is saying excuse me, a lot of times. I hear voices, and suddenly Dan's voice is in my ear. 'Now, we are here. When I say "now" you need to step foward quickly. But don't remove the blind fold until I say, okay?'. I nod, and two seconds later he says 'now'. I take a step foward and suddenly feel still. 'Okay, sit here' he says, leading me to a seat. I sit, waiting for him to tell me what to do next. It seems like two hours pass before he says that I can take off the blind fold, but it must have only been two minutes. Here goes nothing I think as I lift the blind fold from my eyes and am blinded by light.