cast + information

— this story will be triggering in some parts of this story and if you are not comfortable with suicide or depression, please click off for i do not want y'all to come for me later on saying i didn't give you a warning before.

— [TW/] will be in the title or in the top for you to brace yourself for this trigger.

— in no shape or form am i to make fun of suicide/depression. for i have first hand dealt with this and still am battling it, but not many people are informed in the field on knowing what's it like? or why is it so hard for you to get over it? just smile!

+ grayson dolan as grayson dolan

+ ethan dolan as ethan dolan

+ [ i will be making up how i fictionally want my main character to be without basing it loosely on some site model! ] as vivian rivers

- about vivian rivers:
vivian rivers is a seventeen year old female with rose gold hair and light brown eyes. her two best friend are grayson and ethan dolan, both who are indentical twins. despite having good looks, neither of the brothers have resorted to become popular or join any jock clubs to secure them, both have decided to be...off the grid and to hang out with the lesser crowd. vivian's life has always seem to be good, she had a mom who loved and cared for her. she has a older sibling, who doesn't live in the house anymore. she as well had a roof, bed and food being cooked by her beloved mother.
even so, she can't help denying that she's been feeling alone and empty close to heart. like there's something missing from her life and she has no clue what it is, as each day passes it becomes harder for her to put on a smile and a brave face. grayson nor ethan seem to notice the fake smiles she's been putting on, the constant zoning out and staring sadly on the ground as he thoughts consume her. one day her thoughts took control of her and drove her to do something she never would thought of doing, [suicide.] she sat on the ground crying while blood poured out, she regretting doing so. the pain that came from her brought her to reality — which helped her realized she didn't actually want to die, she just wanted a way to know that she was actually here.