Chapter 1

This book is under a lot of editing and once completed editing all the chapters the book will continue, thank you for your patience. 

Please also do note that the locations of some of these places aren't factual and have been created to help add to the novel. 

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote/follow!

'Sammy'

'Sammy...'

'Sammy wake up!'

Sunlight crashed into my eyes as I squinted them open to see my sister looking over me, her amber curls fell around her face whilst her blue eyes shone with amusement.

'Ah, why is my sister so beautiful when she wakes up?' She asked sarcastically.

'Not like your morning breath is much better Alice." I remarked playfully pretending to cover my nose.

'Whatever loser. If you haven't realized, we're here!' She replied making me blink with realisation. We had been travelling from my gorgeous New York City, to a small town named Queensland with a population of just over 8,000. I sat up from the car seats that I was sprawled over, my legs feeling numb and sticky from the leather of the chair. Taking in my surroundings outside the window I noticed the sky was painted an amber colour signaling that the sun was setting.

'Hurry up! Mum and Dad have already un-packed the car!' Alice's voice shouted from across the lawn, I clambered out of the car stretching my back and ran towards my new house observing the freshly painted white walls marked with olive green shutters over the windows.

As I ran into the house I immediately felt the homely charisma making me feel safe and happy in a split second.

'Sleeping beauty awakens!' my father exclaimed giving me a little kiss on my forehead.

'Thank you! At least someone takes in my beautiful face when I wake up!' I said sarcastically directing it towards Alice who let out a snort of laughter in response.

'Alright girlies, why don't you go out and have a little run while your father and I un-pack. Stay close by though. The Alpha knows that we are coming but we won't meet him until tomorrow so in the mean time, no trouble!' My mother said ruffling our hair causing  Alice to sort her hair back into place and me to roll my eyes.

'Chill out no ones going to see your hair!' I giggled.

'Speak for your self, you already had bed head!' She shot back.

'What did you just say!?' I said adopting an aggressive stance feigning anger. Alice reacts by sprinting through the door and running out side.

'Come catch me!' She shouted running towards the woods and turning into her light brown wolf. I chased after her morphing into my white wolf. I always felt lucky with my white fur, it was completely different to my almost black hair in person but it seemed to suit me well.

After around and hour of running the once amber sky had dressed into a deep black colour with the  glint of stars in the distance. 

'Do you like the new neighborhood?' Alice mind linked me.

'Yeah, it's homely, but all the houses look the same!' I replied.

'Except that one' Alice nodded her head towards the biggest house I had seen in my life, it had brick walls adding a different feeling to the other houses but it was breath taking.

'Who could ever live in a house that big? it looks like it has like 30 bedrooms!' I wondered to Alice.

'It could be a pack house, I wouldn't know.' Alice replied. I guess that made sense considering we lived in New York where there weren't a lot of wolves around which is part of the reason why we moved to Queensland, so that we could spend more time with our kind. I was kind of scared at first though, I mean since we have grown up with normal humans the whole time we didn't really know how to fight which scares me incase it's a big part to fit in.