Chapter 5

Hi guys, sorry for the late upload but I am trying to put all my ideas together for this story and my exams end soon so I can start making my chapters longer, Any way hope you enjoy please vote and comment, enjoy (: 

It had been an hour and I am still trapped in Lucien’s bedroom, I have been sitting in a strop for most of the time and I actually haven’t considered looking around the room, I mean he is my mate I should be allowed to do that right? I pushed my self up onto my feet giving them a little shake from having pins and needles by being sat crossed legged for too long and walked towards the king sized bed in the center of the room, I slid my hand against the dark silk sheets, his bed was the definition of heaven. Shaking my head from all thoughts to do with Lucien and his bed I made my way over towards his drawers, I bit my lip and decided against digging through what things he would have in his clothes draws, it seemed almost far too stalkerish for me, I scanned the top of the drawers surprised to find no pictures, I did an anticlockwise turn around the room but still had no site of any sort of picture other than an oil painting of an oval shaped cross, I bit my lip trying to figure out where I had seen that sign before but dismissed it when the door opened.

I turned to find Lucien standing at the door way, his hair was messy and he looked delicious but not as delicious as the look of the plate in his hand with macaroni cheese on it. I moved a step forward towards the food realizing that I hadn’t had a chance to eat yet but then stopped in my tracks. I can’t just run up to him after he locked me in the room, even if I was hungry. I looked down at my fingers trying to act like a don’t care when my stomach let out a growl, my cheeks heated up and I looked at Lucien who was cocking an eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

‘Hungry?’ He asked moving to sit down on the bed, I stared blankly at him.

‘Well the food’s right here.’ He said, placing the plate next to him, I tried to decide whether it was a good idea, I mean it’s just food right? I could take it and eat on the floor.

Happily coming to my conclusion I edged my way towards the bed and leaned over to grab the plate, I almost managed it until I felt a hand on my wrist and before I knew it I was flipped over with Lucien hovering above me.

‘Having trouble there?’ he asked, shifting off me and sitting in front of me and handing over the plate

‘Took your time.’ I muttered and was about to start digging into the food when Lucien stopped me.

‘You can have the food after we go through some rules.’ He stated with a smirk on his face.

I raised my eyebrows at him, was this a joke?

‘No boys are to touch you.’ He started.

‘You are ridiculous!’ I stated immediately.

‘How?’ he growled.

‘Look, I have the right to hug any one I want, what if they needed my attention, are you saying they aren’t even allowed to tap me on the shoulder!?’ This was going to be difficult.

‘Samantha, I am an alpha it is hard to fight against my wolf when all he wants to do is hold you and protect you, just respect me okay?’ Lucien said with a pleading look in his eyes. 

‘Next rule.’ I said.

‘So you’re agreeing to that rule?’ he asked cocking an eyebrow.

‘Oh don’t act like your giving me an option!’ I stated.

‘Glad you understand.’ He began ‘I don’t want you wearing any thing revealing either, that is for me to see and me only and finally I want to know where you are going at all times so I can keep you safe.’

‘Wow would you look at that, seems like I lost my appetite’ I said.

‘What do you mean?’ Lucien asked.

‘I mean that I think your ‘rules’ are ridiculous, okay and I am not that hungry to basically sign away what little freedom I have!’ Lucien let out a low growl but took some deep breaths to calm him self.

‘Lucien you have to stop getting angry at me okay?’ I begun ‘I will follow your rules to a point. I will not touch another male unless necessary, I won’t wear shirts that show my stomach but I am entitled to wearing shorts, I mean it’s boiling out side and finally I will tell you where I am going if I am going anywhere out of the pack area and town.’ Lucien took in my words as if thinking about something.

‘We’ll see.’ He said, I let out a huff of air.

‘I guess we will.’ 

***

After I had finished the food I decided to go back home, Lucien had said that he wanted me to move in with him and after all of my protests he has given me a week to apparently ‘warm to the idea.’  It was dark by now and I had basically wasted my whole Saturday afternoon being trapped in Lucien’s room.

I entered my house and tried to search for my sister, I wanted to tell her about my finding my mate before the rumor got around.

‘Sammy?’ I jumped and turned around to see my sister sat there with blood shot eyes holding a mug of tea, all ideas of explaining my situation with Lucien to her vanished and I rushed over to her side.

‘Alice, what happened?’ I asked.

‘I’m fine, we are going to be fine’ She spoke as if she was trying to convince her self and not me.

‘What do you mean we? Talk to me.’ I pressed.

‘Well I was just with my friend Jessica when we all got summoned to go to a pack meeting.’ Alice began ‘It didn’t really worry me, I mean Jess said that there were always pack meetings. Anyway by the time we got there everyone was talking about how they have found the future Luna of the pack.’ She paused and her eyes fell on me causing me to gulp.

‘You can understand my surprise when I found out it was actually my sister.’ She said.

‘Alice I’m sorry, I was going to tell you but I just had to figure out how I felt first.’ I said.

‘I mean I was annoyed that you didn’t tell me but it has only been two days so I guess I can understand’ she said and I smiled in relief.

‘See there is no reason to cry about it’ I started but Alice’s voice cut me off.

‘Seriously, you think I would cry about that? Yeah it’s annoying but come on Sammy give me credit.’ She spoke with mock humor. I scrunched my eyebrows together.

‘I don’t get it then, why are you sad?’ I asked.

‘Well after the meeting was in full swing they started talking about Lucien’s heritage and about how you should be prepared.’ Alice started again ‘I was so confused at this point, I mean I was still adjusting to the fact that you found your mate but then mum and dad started speaking, like they knew every thing about his heritage and then there was this big argument and I don’t really know what happened but the next thing I knew I found this letter on the table when I came home.’ Alice started to sob and I reached out to see the letter.

Take care of yourselves.

I turned the paper over to see if there was more to it but there was nothing there.

‘I don’t know whether they got kicked out or they just left because of what happened but they are gone Sammy, mum and dad left us.’ Alice said trying to compose her self.

The first thing I felt was hurt and confusion, they left us and all they could say was take care, nothing else but then Alice’s words dawned on me.

‘Did you say they could have been kicked out the pack?’ I asked with venom tracing my words. Alice weakly nodded and I stood up.

‘Where are you going?’ Alice asked.

‘Where do you think?’ I said seeing red.

‘Don’t go, I don’t want to lose you too’ She murmured and reached out for me.

‘Alice, I have to get to the bottom of this, I’m not going anywhere but I will not sit around and feel as if I caused all of this mess because of finding a mate. I can’t do it.’ Tears stung my eyes and I turned on my heal and headed towards the door, Lucien won’t even see it coming.