Chapter 3

To El: Hey hunny! I'm leaving today and I'll be back in a week or more. It depends on how long this thing lasts. But I'll miss you babe and I'll text you everyday :)

El and I been talking seriously since we first met, even though its been a week were wanting to take things slow to make sure it's right. I send the message and open my twitter app.

@AustinJ5SOS: Renee_Caitlin I can't wait to meet you! Ugh this flight's going to be so long though! But I can't wait to see you in España. Me encanta España!

I laugh at my spanish in the tweet and send it. I am fluent in Spanish and have been since my grandparents from Spain visited me for the first time when I was five. They knew very little English and communication with them was hard, so I ask my mom why the spoke like that and she explained to me they speak Spanish and she then place me in Spanish when I was younger. I then remember that we were going to stay with my grandma while in Spain so I dial her number and I listen to the short ring when abuelita as I call her picks up,

"Hola?" my grandma says, "¿Es esto Austin?" She asks with a smile in her voice. I rarely call her but when I do we talk for hours, if we have the chance.

"Si abuelita!" I say into the phone with a smile, "¿Cómo están las cosas en España?" I ask wondering about how she was doing alone in Spain since granddad died. He died three years ago its bad to say but I wasn't so upset as I should be, but that's only because I knew little about him and really had no connection or bond with him.

"Bonjour!" Kira yells into my phone as she pulls it away from my ear. I rip the phone from her hands and place it back to my ear to here my grandma tell me she had to go.

"Te amo!" I say just before she hangs up. "Kira you realize that you said hello in French and not Spanish right?" I ask quirking an eye brow.

"Oh I thought I was speaking Chinese." She says seriously. I glare at her out of the corner of my eyes. I hold back a laugh and open my twitter app, "damn you're on twitter just about as much as the Kardashians are bouncing on black dicks." I begin to laugh dropping my phone into the isle of the plane.

"Here. I think you drop this." A deep voice thick with an Australian accent says as he hands me my phone,

"Thanks." I say as I grab my phone with out looking to the guy. I look at Kira because she begin to squeeze my arm right, "what the hell." I say as I rip my arm from her tight grip.

"Lu-Luk-e." She studders. I turn back around to see two familiar faces sitting in the row in front of the isle next to us. " that's fucking Luke Hemmings!" Kira whispers in my ear. "The six foot sex god from Austrialian!" She yells. Everyone on the plane turns and looks back at a red face Kira, Luke let out a giggle. It was in fact Luke Hemmings and he was sitting next to one of his band mates Calum who looked to already be asleep.

"Shut the fuck up!" I whisper as I smack Kira's leg. I glance over to Luke and our eyes momentarily meet he then looks away with a smile. He's so cute. Wait did I just call a guy cute? Uhh no I didn't.

Look at the face. He's probably has a big.." Kira clears her throat, "Personality." She say as she shifts awkwardly in her seat. "Yeah personality." She says as she nods her head.

I roll my eyes as even god knows she was talking about his dick. "Would I like it if he taught me how to properly strum his guitar." She says as she leans her seat back slightly. "Damn that boy is fine!" She yells causing others on the plane to look back at us once again. I nudge her shoulder. She smiles over at me, "I know you want a piece of Australian meet too!" She whisper in my ear causing me to blush.

"Kira shut up." I laugh as I push her away as she tries to cuddle with me, trying to make me mad. "And no. I'm not gay." I say with a smile.

Kira shoots straight up, "uhh. I have to use the restroom." She says as she slips past me and into the isle. She walks a few steps before she fakes a trip and falls into an old mans lap. "Shit wrong person!" She exclaims as she jumps up and walks near Luke's seat. She the lets out a faint gasp and once again pretends to trip over nothing landing straight into Luke lap. "Oh I'm sooo sorry." She says as she pretends to struggle to get up.

"No worries." Luke says as he helps her up, "What's your name babe?" He asks with a smile.

"Kira." She says with a smile, "your future wife... I am. Uhmmm." She says trying to think of her last name,

"Don't worry about it Hun." He laughs, " I'm Luke." He smiles, "I know you know me, only because of a few words you've said. And who's you friend?" He asks as he looks over to me,

"Oh." Kira says, "That's my... Gay room mate!" She says as she sends my a smirk. "We actually are supposed to meet you guys in spain. We won that competition thingy." She say as she light creases Luke's face. "Such a hotty... I mean you feel hot." She says as she quickly moved her hand up to his forehead. "You feel like you have a cold." She says doing good covering up her mistake.

"Ummm thanks." He laughs, "and that's cool!" He says as he and Kira walk back to my seat, "Oi mate." Luke says his accent mesmerizing me.

"Hey!" I say with a smile, "how's your flight?" I ask quietly.

"It's been good so far." He says with a cheeky smile, "but meeting you," he says with a pause. "Meeting you two made it better." He says. "Here's my number." He says as he pulls a pen from his poket "does anyone have something I could write on?" He ask and kira pulls what looks like a receipt from her pocket. "Thanks he says as he writes down a few numbers on the paper handing it to me. "We planned on getting our numbers to the winners esspecially if they're good looking." He smiles, " I've been working all day I'm going to go back to me seat and catch a few z's" he says as he walks back to his eat with a smile and kira sitting back down I'm her seat next to me.

I pull my phone out and quickly type the number on the paper into a new contact field saving his number under Lukey. "I can't fucking believe that just happened!" Kira whispers as she rips his number from my hands in puts it into her phone.

I smile as ignore Kira and click on the message income next to Luke's name,

To Lukey: hey it's Austin the friend of the girl who "fell" in your lap.

I hit send and watch Luke pull his phone from his pocket and smiled at his screen, he looks back at me and flashes me a cheeky smile before he turns back around typing something on his phone,

From Lukey: oh hey Austin, it was nice to meet you :) I can't wait to get to know you in Spain you seem like a cool guy.

I smile at the message and reply with a thank you and that he needs rest and he agreed.

"I bet he's a kinky fuck." Kira whisper, "Just imagining him naked with a fly swatted and whipped cream.. Ugh it's already getting me hot." She groans.

"Okay calm your hormones." I say with a laugh. The polite then comes over the intercoms and announces our take off and that all electronics need to be turned of.

A/N

Hey guys goal is 40 reads and 9 comments.

Love you my Aussie cats (u know who you are ;)) but I like writing on this and all the twitter named are real and own by me and Renee.