Chapter 1

I wake up to my phone buzzing beneath my pillow. I pull the phone from out from under the pillow clicking the home button to wake the screen. I smile as I see fifteen new notifications, from the same person, Renee. I let out a small laugh as I unlock my phone opening the twitter application. I click on the notification tab and laughed as I read through the direct tweets.

@Renee_Caitlin: @AustinJ5SOS ugg wake up you lazy American! Its like 6 am there! I'm bored!

I laugh at the tweet because it was infact six in the morning here in America and around nine in the afternoon in Australia. I retweet and favorite her tweet and type up my reply,

@AustinJ5SOS: @Renee_Caitlin ugg I know, this 15 hour time difference is going to be the death of me! Ugggg I hate #timezones :(

I read the tweet over for incorrect grammar before I hit send allowing the world to see my reply. I groan at my phone screen as I see it was only turning six in the morning. I then go to Renee's twitter page clicking on the message button and typing up a direct message to Renee,

Hey can you skype? Or nahhh?

Just as quick as I sent the message she replies,

Totally! Call meee now! :)

Doing as she demanded I close the twitter app and open up Skype and click on her username tapping the video call button. The screen shows her profile picture as a ringing comes from the speaker on my phone. After a few rings Renee picks up and her face comes up on the screen on my phone,

"Hey!" I yell with a smile. "How was your day?" I ask as I stand up from my bed and walk over to my bedroom door. I walk through the door way down through the living room and stop in front of Kira's bedroom door.

"Good!" She laughs her voice thick with an Australian accent, one she always tells me she doesn't have. "How's your mornin been?" She ask with a smile.

"Great and only going to get better!" I whisper as I face the front camera on my phone towards Kira's door, "Its time she wakes up from her beauty sleep." I say as I throw the door open I jump into the room to an empty bed. I stiffen up and freeze. Either Kira's been kidnaped or she hiding behind me waiting to pounce.

"Really?" Kira asks from behind me. I freeze in place, "I heard you coming. Who couldn't your voice carries." She growls there was a short silence as I stare down to Renee on my phone screen and mouth pray for me. A blunt force tackles me sending me to the hard ground. Acting on instinct I throw my phone on Kira's bed just as I hit the ground. She forces me onto my back and grabs my chin making me look her into her eyes, "Next time you come to wake me up at six in the morning I will kill you. And I promise you the first thing to go won't be your life." She says in a low tone as she dug her knee into my groin. I let out a small yelp as I forcefully push her from ontop of me.

"Austin?" I hear Renee laugh from my phone. "Are you alright?"

I run to my phone and pick it up from Kira's bed, "Yes. Just. Fine." I say in between breaths. I look over to Kira who smiled over to me,

"Is that Renee?" Kira ask as she grabs the phone from my hands, "It is!" She say with a smile. "Hey Renee! Next time your friend here tries to wake me up again I'll kill him." She say with an over cheery expression. She hands the phone back to me and frowns as she points towards her bedroom's door. I catch on to her gesture and leave her room in an instant.

"How's college?" Renee asks through the phone. I smile back to her as I walk through the hallway and into the kitchen where I sit down at the table,

"Good." I say in a low growl, "I'm passing and all and I've meet really cool people but its a lot of work." I say with a laugh, "Who knew going to school for a music producer and editor could be so much work... And expensive." I roll my eyes as I begin to feel nervous for the overwhelming debt i'm going to be in after college.

"Umm," Renee ask hesitantly. "How's your job?" She asks with a giggle. Her and Kira was the only ones to know of my... job.

Even though Kira is my best friend and roommate I never intended on telling her what my job was. But when she found two hundred dollars in ones she got a bit suspicious. So she teased me for a week before I finally told I was and still am a stripper. It something I'm not proud of but I have to save money up so I can pay of my loans when the time comes. Kira actually came to a few of my shows, awkward? Yes but as soon as she slipped a few bills in my pants I didn't mind. Hey money is money!

"It's a job. I've been working their for two years, I actually started a day after my eighteenth birthday. And all of that money's gone into a savings account with the money my grandma left me when she passed away a year ago." I say with a huff.

"Oh I'm sorry to here about your grandma... How much did she leave?" Renee asks, we've only known each other for about eleven months and she had no clue about my grandma's passing until now. I laugh at her question,

"Enough to pay off all of my student loans, all except four thousand dollars. But with my job I've only got twenty-two hundred dollars left until I have all four years paid off." I say explaining my money problems.

"Hey you get paid to get naked." She laughs, "it has to be the easiest job in the world." She says as she adjust her computer up on something tall. "Your good looking too." She quickly adds.

I smirk, "thanks." I say taking her compliment. "But it's not easy. You have to be careful on who you dance on or around." I say with a smile, "and no it's not because of a chance of catching an STD." I quickly add as I knew what her question was going to be. "Kira asked me that when she figured about my job. It's because people can and will try and file charges and such." I laugh.

"We'll I have to go." She says with a fake pout. "Talk to you tomorrow?" She asks?

I nod and she blew me a kiss before ending the skype call. I smile as I place my phone done on the table and I walk over to the box of cereal sitting on the counter and grab a clean bowl from the drying rack. I pour the cereal into the bowl and walk to the fridge opening the door. I groan as I see a jug of empty milk sitting on the top shelf. "KIRA! I yell.

Author note:

Goal 20 votes and 10 comments.

Please tell me guys if you enjoy this! I will love you forever!