The Last Angel - 5

"What!?!?! What do you mean we're not in the human dimension?!?" I asked franticly.

"Well, technically, water nymphs don't exist, right? But here in the third dimension, water nymphs and other creatures that aren't supposed to exist, do. They

live here along with other, umm, I guess you could say humans." Explained Kai.

"So the people who kidnapped us...Were they human?" I asked.

"Uhh...yes...sort of...kinda?"

"Elaborate."

"Okay. They are people who know about the other creatures and they are angel seekers."

"What's that?"

"People who devote their whole lives finding angels and forcing them to grant their wish. In your case, your enemies. You have to be extra careful now because now that they found out that you're the last angel, they will stop at nothing to get you to grant their wish."

"S-so I'm being pursued by random people who want me to grant their wish?!?! This is ridiculous! I never asked to be an angel! I never asked for two guardians! I never asked for other dimensions, and I definitely never asked to be hunted down by complete strangers!" I ranted.

Kai, and Reuben just stared at me, shocked by my sudden outburst but Aviva looked at me sympathetically, used to my random outbursts. She walked up to me and gave me a huge hug. I sighed softly and smiled, grateful for a best friend.

"Ahem," Kai cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt, but we need to keep going. There's a cabin up ahead and we can stay there overnight. C'mon, let's go!"

We walked following Kai until we reached a small wooden cabin. Inside, there were two rooms, a bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen. All of us walked right into the living room and plopped right onto the couch.

"Ugh..." I managed to finally say. "I have a massive headache! Will somebody please get me some aspirin?" Instantly, both Kai and Reuben shot out of their seats and raced to the kitchen.

"Girl, you got some boys swooning over your ass! You lucky little thing! Ah, if only I had guys all over me 24/7." Stated Aviva as soon as the guys exited the room.

"No, what are you talking about? I don't like either of them...I don't think...Well, at least not yet..." I trailed of and blushed as Aviva burst into contagious giggles and soon we were rolling on the ground laughing hysterically.

"Yo, dude, what's wrong with them?" asked Reuben as soon as he came into the room. "Ah, I think we'll need more aspirin," answered Kai and we immediately burst into another fit of giggles.

Two aspirins, and cup of water later, Aviva and I finally calmed down. We were all sitting on the couch staring at the T.V.

"Uhh, Kai? You kind of forgot to mention that there's no television reception here," I stated as we stared at the fuzzy screen of blackness.

"Oh," was all he said. A moment later, me and Aviva announced that we were going to explore the rooms. Into the first room, was a queen sized bed right in the middle of the room, and there was a drawer against the wall in the corner. Beside the bed, was a night table with a night lamp.

"Ooohh!" Squealed Aviva. "I call this room! I call this room!" I laughed.

"We have to room with each other since there are only two rooms."

"Oh, I bet some people would be dying to room with you!" she teased. I swatted her arm.

"No, no, no, missy. I'm rooming with you whether you like it or not!"