Chapter 20

" They hold in their creases the ability to change one's life, organically, forever. Even when you shake them out, they've left permanent wrinkles in the fabric of your soul."

-Julie Gregory-

**********

" What exactly happened? " Taehyung noticed the weakness Jungkook's voice as the youngest sat in the bunch outside of the hospital " H-How can someone stab someone inside the jail ?"

" How is she ?" Taehyung asked

" Y/N isn't the type to get involved in fights , How the hell this happened ?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's eyes with no emotions at all, He didn't blink his eyes for the whole night while watching your lifeless body laying down in the bed, there wasn't a minute passed without him praying that you can at least move your finger or open your eyes to look at him, to know that he is beside you, to let you know that he'll never leave again even if it cost his life now, he didn't care, he was ready to kill anyone get near to you, police, detectives nor even doctors.
Of course this scare him to the death but ..... you didn't move.

Nothing

NOTHING

" I asked how is she ?" Taehyung asked again

" How can someone has a knife ins---"

" I told you How is s---"

" HOW THE FUCK I WILL KNOW WHEN EVERYONE HERE IS SHAKING THEIR HEADS EACH TIME I ASK ?" Jungkook stood up and yelled " SHE IS LAYING THEIR GOD KNOWS IF SHE CAN SURVIVE OR NOT AND YOU'RE ASKING HOW IS SHE HYUNG? " Taehyung's heart ached noticing the tears in the youngest's eyes, Jungkook crying was something new.

THE Jeon Jungkook hopelessly talking ?

" Jungkook - ah ?" Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and made him look at his eyes " She'll be fine ..."

Jungkook coldly laughed and looked away " What if she won't? Ha? "

Taehyung's breath were stick in his throat, he wished Jungkook was a kid that can be calmed with a candy or few words, but he knew saying everything will be fine won't change the fact that you are between life and death now. " Let's not use the what If anymore, you only need to believe in her now, I am sure she will make it ....."

Jungkook slightly pushed his hyung away and start walking inside the hospital slowly.

" Y/N -ah ...... you have to wake up " Taehyung mumbled while watching Jungkook disappearing " .... Soon."

**Phone Ringing**

" Hello! " Taehyung answered

"Prosecutor Kim, Are you in the hospital? " Mark said

" Oh Yes.... what happened ? Did you find the car ? " Taehyung asked

" Actually there's something weird going on... Who else know that Miss sshi read Y/N's father letter except you, me and Mr.Jeon? " Mark asked

" Nobody...... I guess. Why ? What's weird ?" Taehyung asked as he start walking towards his car knowing that he'll need to start the investigation again.

" Well.....guess you should come to the address I sent u as soon as possible " Taehyung felt the negative vibe in Mark's voice which made him worried a bit

" What happened " Taehyung asked when he get inside the car

" Bad news " Mark sighed " We have another victim..... seems like everyone around Miss Y/N is in danger now."