Chapter 03

Chapter 03 : The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.

-William Wordsworth-

----------

Jungkook looked at you silently at first, Staring and trying to read your mind, he knew this was impossible but he needed at least to know one thing about you before decide.

After all what's in his mind now may change his life for the next two years, he knew it's no big deal for a 23 years old men to waste another 2 years. And he knew you were the perfect person to help him do that, He kept on rejecting the women his mom picks every time because he didn't want to have a babbling talkative girl in his house but in your case..... 

' she can't bother me. ' he thought.

" You understand that if the marriage happen, it won't actually be a m-marriage...." He began speaking, he could freely say that there won't be any sexually relationship between you two but he couldn't say the word which was so weird for him. but looking at your pure face made him feel like he needed to treat you like a baby. " I believe my Mother talked to you about this, Right !

You looked at him confusedly. ' Why he keeps on saying his mother say or his mother explained ? ' you thought , It's true you know that this marriage is a contracted marriage and it will end after two years from now but those things your own mother said not his. 

All what you could do now was nodding to him, But.......

' Is he really considering the possibilities of marrying me? ' 

" I don't understand why you agreed on meeting me but that means you'll agree on the marriage too, And for now.......... consider us engaged " he added, He watched you squinting your eyes, furrowing your brow and raise your lip a little eyeing with disbelief.

It's true you came to meet him for an arrange marriage but never thought he will actually agree especially that you had an idea of the women he met before, actresses , models , Business Women , air hostesses and many perfect type girls but you weren't any of them plus........Your condition.

You didn't think that he may agree, The thought of marrying finally reached to your mind now that you feel it's happening, your stomach began to tighten and your heart start to race as never before, You wish anything happen now to make you run from here but the thoughts of your mother made you look at him only to find him staring at you. 

" So, You agree ? " he said, You felt his tone and his face that was no different than if he was watching a ball game his team was a dead cert to win. ' Am i the only one scared here ? ' you thought.