Chapter 07

Chapter 07 :  " And if you see me, smile and maybe give me a hug. That's important to me too. " 

-Jim Valvano- 

-----------

*short short short* <sorry>

-------------

' Why ?

' Why I feel weak ? '

Your mind went blank trying to have any clue  why the man who never cared about you or talked to you more than three sentences is hugging you now,  Your heart beats went so fast as Jungkook wrapped his arm around you, You could feel his heart beat getting faster as well, His breath was heavy so you figure out he was running.

' What happen?

Jungkook didn't think about anything as he tightly hugged you,  his arms as shields of love, a hug so warm yet so different than a motherly embrace,  When you finally parted, You felt his absence as a cold wind, wishing you could keep him wrapped around you like a well worn sweater for always.. 

" Where were you ? " You looked into his eyes that were full of concern, and that melted your heart. You slowly looked down at the bags you were carrying and he followed your gaze understanding that you went to buy stuff.. He sighed and put his hands on your shoulders making you look up at him. " Why you didn't send a text to infom me or something ? Do you know how worried i was ? " 

worried

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard that , Your eyes almost get teary..

' He cares ?

The awkward eye contact you two were sharing didn't last too much, He sighed and looked away. " Let's go home...." he took the bags from your hands and walked before you, Before you start walking you froze looking at his back as he walks.

You didn't understand what just happened, You usually stay out without him asking about you and now he.......... . 

You felt your cheeks start to burn remember his arms around you, His strong arms hugged you, Yes they did. 

-----------

The car ride was silent, and You two went home, He didn't say anything and just walked upstairs to his room and you did the same

You slowly walked to the balcony and sat there thinking. Your heart didn't stop acting weird. 

It was your first time being that close to a man, It sure was different from hugging your mom, When you hug her you feel grateful, Strong and happy... But when Jungkook did, You felt saved and secure. 

' Secure ?

You didn't understand the feelings you have now, but you sure didn't like tham, Deep inside you, You knew he'll leave one, leaving you with feeling wasn't something you wanted. 

But it's your life. 

' I wish he didn't....' you sighed 

--------

" Madame ? ..." The voice of the maid made your gaze travel from the book in your hand to the door that went slowly open revealing the smiling lady " Dinner is ready...." 

You smiled back nodding your head slightly. You put the book aside and stood from the bed wearing your slippers before heading to the bathroom to wash your hands .

------

Your feet pause when you saw the usual empty seat now has a person sitting on it. Your heart skipped a beat watching Jungkook in the dinning table.

" The food will get colder if you stood there just watching ...." He said

You quickly walked to your seat and looked at him with a big smile in your face, The beating of your heart gets louder and louder when he returned the smile with a sweet one. You deeply wish that Jungkook won't hear the cacophonous thrumming rhythm of it. The sound is intolerable.

You two began to eat in silence, Not that you expected any conversation but you wished you could talk to him about something, anything, even if it was asking about work. Your smile was slowly disappearing which made the man noticing, He didn't know what to see.

He sighed and thought of any question or something at say.

" ... A-Are you doing well in school ? " He asked but regrets it right away.

' Really Jeon Jungkook ? School ? .. Are you a parent or somethin----' 

You cut his regreting thoughts with a cute chuckle made him froze for a second.

" That was a chessy thing to say, right ? " he laughed when you nodded. " Well, You don't have school tomorrow, right ?

You looked at him and shyly nodded.

" Cool , So, How about we pay a visit to your mom ? maybe for dinner or something ? " he said.

Surprised, You just looked at him with a blank face.

' Is he serious ?

He laughed " Why you seem so surprised ? ... You don't think i am a cold hearted kinda man, Now do you ? " 

' Well.........' 

" AAhhh that hurts..." 

You laughed. 

" So......You go ? "

You happily nodded smiling in the thoughts of seeing your mom after all this time, You have been only testing her but you missed her so much.

" Great... So, Prepare yourself tomorrow, We'll go after i come back from work. " He stood up " I will sleep now, good night..." he said and walked away.

You had the feeling of jumping around happily but you kept it to yourself. but the stupid smile couldn't leave you, Even while helping in doing the dishes.

" Madame, I am serious......I should be doing this alone " The maid said but you smile to her showing how happy you were , and the maid knew exactly why you're that happy so she smiled. " I am so happy for you .... Hope Mr.Jeon and you live happily from now.

You swallowed your breaths hearing her saying this. 

' I think i got way too excited......' 

But this thought couldn't get into you, You know he was just doing this because he's nice or maybe he felt sorry for you but........... It's okay, You'll see your mother and he'll join you two.

Thinking of the reaction that your mom will have seeing the both of you visiting her made you smile more, She must be so worried

------------

To be continued...

Sorry Guys , I am not home for the moment and i have zero Internet , i kept you waiting.. So so sorry... This is short but i will try to write