Chapter 7 - Traumatic

Hey guys :)

So, I've uploaded 3 new chapters in 1 week, awesome right? I've managed to free up my time a bit this week and the next few coming weeks, so I thought I'd get back into it. I do notice though that a lot of people are reading my new chapters but not voting. That is fine, but if you do enjoy it, then it literally only takes 1 second to hit vote! It keeps me going knowing that you guys are actually enjoying the new chapters, and it's hard to tell when only a small percentage of you vote. I definately don't feel as motived when there are few votes :(

Anyway I also always love to hear all your feedback, so keep it coming! Much love <3

 Chapter 7 – Traumatic

Vibrations.

All I could feel were violent, soul-rattling vibrations. They were coming from all around me, the sole source being the musky smelling earth beneath my feet. Everything was pitch black though, and I felt as if I were in some sort of hole; a cave, perhaps.

There was a chill in the air, an eerie, unnerving coldness which I felt creep up and wrap around my skin as if it were snaking up and around my arms and my legs like a slithering and sly serpent, dragging me down with it into the abyss below.

The nausea started to kick in now, so extreme that it was proving quite difficult to refrain from holding the contents of my stomach down. The nausea was clearly a result of my vibes. Vibes that made me feel enormously sick to the very pit of my stomach. Vibes that could only mean one thing – that danger was near. He was near. But who?

“Miranda.”

His voice echoed through the air, nothing more than a whisper. A bone-chilling, oddly calm whisper.

“Miranda. I know you’re there,” He whispered again. This time it sounded like it had come from the complete opposite direction from where it initially had come from. It didn’t make any sense.

“Miranda…” Again, another direction. How was that possible? And this time, it was fading, the vibrations declining along with it, weakening into nothing….

“Miranda. Miranda? Can you hear me?” A gentle, compassionate sounding voice cooed into my ear. A sudden pain shot through my head and I snapped my eyes open in shock. It felt as if someone had hit me on the head with a hammer. I winced in pain at the sudden light filling my eyes, although very subtle, it was enough to intensify the pain within my skull.