Epilogue

Please read the Author's Note at the end. .

Enjoy! :)

_________________

Recap:

Once the door closed, Talon lets out a heavy sigh, "You know you can come closer, right?"

"I know," I said, letting out a shaky breath before walking closer to the bed where the chair, that became my bed for over a week, sat, "I just didn't know if I was dreaming or if this was for real at first, and then once I figured it was real, I didn't want to get in the doctor way."

"Why am I in here, Jess? Please, tell me why happened," He pleaded with his shiny blue eyes that I always have a hard time saying no to.

I flopped down in my seat and inhaled a large amount of before releasing it back out, Talon gripped my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I squeezed back in return and looked up at him.

"Please," He said again and that's all it took for me to break down and tell him everything thing I knew about what happened with Jordan and how he ended up in the hospital.

"Wow," that was the only word that passed through his lips since I finished telling him about what happened.

"Yeah, I'm still not even sure what happened before what I say. I'm hoping you'll be able to tell me when you start to remember again," I said as I squeezed his hand and laid my head on it.

"When do you think I'll start remembering?" He questioned as he brought his other hand up and started running it through my hair.

"I don't know," I breathed out, "Hopefully soon, but the doctor said whenever the medicine runs out of your system completely and that could take weeks."

"Well I-" He halted midsentence before talking again, but more cautiously, "Jess. . what's that?"

I lifted my head up and stared at him confused, "What?"

His eyes were wide as he stared at something on the ground and pointed to it, "That."

I turned my head, still confused, as I looked to the ground and gasped.

"Jess. ." Talon started unable to get the words out, "Wha- Are you. . I-"

I continuously stared at the book on the floor that I had been reading earlier before lifting my head back up to look at Talon.

"Talon," I started, "I need to tell you something."

He nodded as he continued to stare at me wide-eyed.

"I'm pregnant," I breathed out as I stared at his face, watching for his expressions.

He sucked in a deep breath before breathing it back out, "I'm going to be a dad?"

I nodded my head as tears started to pour into my eyes, "Yes." I whispered

A smile broke out bright on his face as he squeezed my hand and pulled me to him, hugging me tightly as kissed me passionately on the lips before pulling back whispering lightly in my ear. I could feel some tears soaking into my shirt from him, making me cry harder.