prolouge

Elinor's POV

'Wow! Its beautiful here!'

I said. Its been a while since I've been on vacation with Agatha,since were busy.

'Elinor I wanna go swimming in the beach!!!!!'
Agatha said

'Alright,alright I'm coming!'

Geez,Agatha is really excited to be here in Maldives,well I can't blame her its actually beautiful here.

'Fasterrrr!! You slug did you even wear your swim suit inside you shirt?! You're so slow!!!'
Agatha screamed.

While walking I stepped on something strange. I stopped and looked,its a key. Apparently I was too slow so she lost her patience and ran to me.

'What the hey are you lookin at! Its not important!! Swimin—what is that??'
She ran too me as I picked up the mysterious key

'Oh,sorry look at this key its so...mysterious.'I said.

'Pssh,what's so important of a dumb key!Also can you not hear me,hello swimming!?' She said complaining to me.

'What the heck Elinor we have to go! And besides that's someone else's key !! Leave it and let's go and swimmmmmmmmmm!! We haven't got to have vacation in months and you're just blabbering about some stupid key and wasting our precious vacation time so let's go!!'
She scolded me.

'I know,so we have to return it.'I said

'But uhhhh,look just leave it or just give it to the lifeguard,I don't want to cause any trouble anymore,OK!?' She scolded me.
'Besides our vacay is only for 2 months and we have to go and start!!! Because 2 months is just 10 very short weeks!! So let's go!! Leave it!! We wouldn't want any trouble!' She talked while she pulled me

I put the little key in my bag,so we can give it back,because Agatha doesn't have any patience,we can't give it back right away. Oh well,I'll just enjoy this swimming.

Author's POV

But little did Elinor know Agatha stole the little key from her bag when she got dressed in their penthouse........