Do you remember Tony

I walked in the NCIS building with butterflies. I was so excited to see Tony again. I haven't seen him in over 5 years. I walked into the main room. I walked to a desk.

'' May I help you miss'' asked the lady at the desk

" um yes I'm looking for Leroy Jethro Gibbs'' I said.

'' Do you have an appointment'' she asked.

" Yes. I'm Vanessa Gomez'' I said.

'' Ah yes. please wait right while I go get him'' she said as she left. Let me introduce myself while I wait. My name is Vanessa Gomez. I'm 36 years old. I have brown eyes, long curly brown hair which looks red in the sun. I'm also 5'6. About 5 minutes later, a tall man walked in.

'' You must be Vanessa. I'm Jethro Gibbs but you can call me Gibbs'' He said. I nodded.

'' Follow me. I'll introduce you to the others'' I followed him. We walked over to the 4 desks. There 2 other guys and a girl. He cleared his throat. They looked up.

" Guys this is Vanessa Gomez.. She'll be working with us'' Gibbs said. Then his phone rang. He walked away to talk to who ever is on the phone.

'' Well hello there, Vanessa. I'm Tony'' Tony said. I tried not to laugh at his try of flirting. He never changed.

'' Hi I'm Mcgee'' Mcgee said sticking out his hand. I smiled and shook his hand.

'' And that thing is Ziva'' Tony said pointing to Ziva. Ziva glared at him. Then Gibbs returned.

" Everbody grab your gear. We got a dead marine'' he said head towards his desk. He grad a bag and toss it to me. I caught it before Tony did. I glare at Tony for trying to get my bag.

'' Ohhh feisty" he said. That made me glare even more. He laughed and walked away.

''Don't worry he's like that that to eveyone he meets'" Ziva said.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I walked in my apartment. I sat on my couch. Its been a very long day. I was very comfortable at were I was when the doorbell rang. I open the door to find Tony standing there.

"Hey'' I said.

'' Hey. Do you want to have dinner as friends'' He asked.

'' yeah sure'' I said and we left.