Do you remember Tony* 4*

After beening the hospital for a week, I was finally able to go home. Since Tony found out about the secret, we've been closer than before. I walked in the NCIS building when I heared that the Director wanted to see me.

" So how are you feeling" Director Leon asked.

" I'm doing fine" I said.

" Good. Now About your job" Director Leon started to say.

" I know. I know. I was suppose to be looking out but I've been busy with catching up with Tony" I said. He smiled.

" Yes I've heared. But thats not what I'm talking about" He said.

" What is" I asked.

" I mean that your service is no longer needed. We caught the man. Thanks to your kidnapped'' he said.

'' What do you mean" I asked.

" I mean Josh was the man behide to disappearings'' He said.

" Oh" I said. I walked out of the Director's office. You're probably wondering what he went by my service is no longer needed. You see I kindof work for the FBI. I'm like a spy also. I was on the case about the disappearings of people, mostly women. Which turns out to be Josh. When I reach Ziva, McGee and Tony's desk, they all looked up at me.

" Well....." Tony asked. I told them everything. No one else knew about it except Gibbs.

" Wow'' McGee said when I finnished.

"So what are you going to do now" Ziva asked.

'' Well I'm going to pack my bags and say goodbye to Abby and Ducky" I said. After I said my goodbyes, I went to my apartment.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry its short. I'm trying making them long but I have issues to take care of. Thanks for understanding and reading my story.