||Chapter 19||

[Y/N POV]~

"You look so pretty Y/N~Chan!!" Wendy said smiling at me.

I giggled at Wendy, she still looked like a 12 year old even in that bridesmaids dress.

"Beautiful indeed." The now Erza Fernandes said smiling.

"Juvia thinks so too!" Juvia Fullbuster said.

"Of course she looks beautiful." Amy said smiling at me.

"She's a Heartfilia." Amy said giggling.

"More like a Dragneel now." Lucy said smiling at me.

"Mom and Dad would be so happy now." Lucy said grabbing my hand.

Mom and Dad past away 5 years ago. Leaving only Lucy and I. Lucy took the Heartfilia business under control and married Loki or is actual name Leo.

"Ready?" Lucy asked smiling at me.

"I'm ready"

The doors opened and music started to play as Lucy walked me down the isle. As I walked by I saw Igneel and Grandeeney smiling at me. Finally we got to the end of the red carpet and o met my prince, Natsu Dragneel.

The priest started to talk and preform the ceremony. I looked into Natsu's eye and smile. He did the same to me.

"Y/N Heartfilia will you take Natsu Dragneel as your husband?" The priest asked me.

"I do."

"Natsu Dragneel will you take Y/N Heartfila to be your wife?" He asked looking at Natsu.

"I do"

"I know pronounced you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." He said closing his book.

Natsu soon came close to me and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and soon broke it. I looked over at Lucy, she was crying with tears of happiness. I have to owe her, if it wasn't because of her I wouldn't be here with Natsu today.

[Time Skip:After party]

[Natsu POV]~

I was dancing with the guest and soon Lucy walked over to me.

"Hey Lucy." I said smiling at my now sister in law.

"Hey Natsu." She said giving me a small smile.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just I'm sorry this I treated you when we dated. And I'm happy that you and my sister are dating." Lucy said smiling at me.

I soon hugged her.

"Thank you Luce." I said.

She hugged me back.

We soon broke up the hug and a slow dance song came on.

"Natsu?" Someone asked.

I turned around to see Y/n.

"Let's dance." She said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and we started to dance.

I fell in love with my girlfriends sister~

[A/N]~
So cute!!!! I love it so much. The next chapter is going to be the last chapter. Let's see what happens after your marriage with Natsu. Hehe

Lucy- leave a like

Natsu- comment

Wendy- share

Me- and will see you guys next time Baiiiiiiiiiii❤️❤️❤️