|| Chapter 2 ||

[Y/N's POV]~

It was now lunch time and let me tell you how much my stomach wants to eat myself.

I quickly walked out of the lunch room and wanted to go to the outside tables. Nobody looked my way or even ask me to sit down. I started to walk to the empty table until—

"HEY Y/N!!!!" Someone yelled.

I turned to the sound of the voice to see Amy smiling at me and motioning me to sit with her.

As I was walking, I saw that beside her was two people. A girl with a long brown  and pale blue eyes was sitting on her right. She was wearing a white sweater with some ripped blue jeans and black combat boots. The person of Amy's left was a guy. He had midnight black hair that covered one of his red piercing eyes. He was wearing a black sweater with some black jeans. He had black shoes on as well. Someone else was next to the other girl. He had blonde hair and the same eyes haste girl. He had one ear piercing though.  He had a dirty green shirt (as the color) with white pants and black boots. They all looked like sophomore.

"Hey Amy." I said smiling as I sat across from the beaming red head.

"Y/N this is Hannah Fullbuster." Amy said pointing to the girl.

"This is Sting Eucliffe. Her boyfriend." She said as she pointed to the blonde guy.

"And this is Rogue Cheney, my boyfriend." She said smiling as she hugged the black hair boys arm.

"Guys this is Y/N Heartfilia." Amy said.

"Your Lucy's sister?" The guy who is known as Sting said.

"Yes." I said.

"You don't look like her." Hannah said examining my facial features.

"She doesn't..." Rogue mumbled.

"Oi, what are you doing in my spot." Someone said.

I turned my body around to see a guy. He had spiky pink hair and black eyes. He was wearing a shirt with a red dragon on it. He had a black jacket tied around his waist over his black jeans. He also had black shoes. He looked like a sophomore

"W-what?" I stuttered at the guy.

"Your. In. My. Seat." He said getting his face close to mine.

Up close he was really hot. I wonder if he had a girlfriend—Y/n Stop! You have to study that's why your going to school. Not for stupid boys.

"Did you buy it." I asked.

"What?! No! B-"

"So it isn't your seat." I said to him as I turn my body.

"Why you li-"

"Natsu!" Amy yelled slamming her hands on the table.

Everyone looked scared including me and that boy behind me. I could tell he was scared because he was whimpering.

"Just sit next to her. There is enough room for everyone when everyone else comes." Amy said.

"But this is my s-"

"NOW!!" Amy yelled, interrupting I guess the boy named Natsu.

"Is Lucy coming?" I asked Amy as Natsu sat next to me.

"No, she has cheerleading practice." Amy said.

"Oh."

"Fangirl." Natsu mumbled under his breath.

My eyebrow twitched.

After some time a few more people came and sat next to us, I started talking to everyone except Natsu. I swear he's annoying.

Who knew I would make so many friends and an enemy.

[A/N]~
Hey..you guys liked chapter 2 hmmmm.
Anyway Hannah Fullbuster belongs to my friend. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Natsu- Leave a like
Rogue- comment.
Hannah- share.
Me- And will see you guys next time baiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️