||Chapter 9||

[Y/N POV]~

It's been two weeks since I found out about Lucy's little secret. I'm so confused what to do.

Right now I was driving to a nearby coffee shop to meet Amy. She got so worried that she's technical forcing me to come and meet her to see if I'm doing well. I can't blame her. If my friend didn't talked to me in two months and two weeks then I would be just as worried.

I walked into the coffee shop to be greeted by the redhead. She hugged me and smiled. Her scarlet hair was up in a high ponytail. She was wearing a black dress that was knee length with a black jacket on too. She had black converse.

I was wearing a [F/C] top with blue jean shorts on with [F/C] converse. My [H/L] [H/C]  hair was in a long French braid (if you have short hair then it's pinned up in a clip).

"Hey Amy." I said as I sat down across from the beaming teen.

"Hey. I'm so glad that Natsu's stupidity didn't kill you." She laughed.

I sighed and tried to place a fake smile on my face but I couldn't. I frown.

Amy's happy smile turned sad. She looked at me with an concern look, probably hoping that she didn't offend me in any way.

"You okay?" Amy asked.

"No, actually no I'm not..." I sighed.

"Tell me." Amy said.

"You see when I was taking care of Natsu two months ago, he ended up kissing me—"

"HE DID WHAT?!" Amy shouted. People gave us weird looks.

"Sorry...continue." Amy face grew red from the embarrassment.

"So I stopped talking to him and kept to myself. That's why I never really contact anyone else. And now two weeks ago Lucy kissed Loke, she's still with Natsu." I said.

"Did you tell Natsu?!!!" Amy said, clearly mad.

"No....I know it's wrong not to tell him but he kissed me. He technically cheated on Lucy first." I said.

Amy gave me a serious look.

"You need to tell both of them." Amy said crossing her arms over her chest.

"B-but—"

"No buts!" Amy said.

"They both deserve to know." Amy said getting up from her seat.

"Please Y/N I know you want them to know." Amy said about to leave.

"Thanks.." I mumbled.

Amy gave a small smile and left the coffee shop. I stood there wondering about when I should tell them.

"I'll tell them tomorrow.." I mumbled as I left.

[A/N]~

Hellooooooooooo. Did you like my chapter? Hm? You got some advice by my OC. Yay!! Lol.

Natsu- Leave a like.
Lucy- comment.
Loke- share.
Me- follow me on Wattpad and will see you guys next time Baiiiiiiiiiii ❤️❤️❤️