Chapter:8

~Elena~

After a long night of tossing and turning and bad dreams I finally got out of bed and decided to go out for some fresh air and by fresh air I meant out my room door and back in. Before I opened the door I noticed that mi mail that had ben slid under the door was on the floor.I picked it up and began looking through it as I opened my door stepped out and stepped back like I said I was gunna do.

I noticed I had letter from the White House.I threw the other letters onthe bed and sat down on this couch type thing I had in my room I sat crisscross apple sauce and opened up the letter when I opened it a plane ticket and check for 1million dollars fell out and The ticket was to Chicago. I smiled feeling happy because Chicago was where I wanted to go.I read the letter in which was from my mother it stated:

"Dear you trifling lil girl that I can't believe I gave birth too,

Here's the freaking ticket that I know you've Ben praying for so that you can get out of here.Im not allowing you to take the private plane because you don't deserve it and I don't want your dad to find out about it.You're lucky I gave you that money because I was starting not to..Every month or so ill send you another 200,000 don't spend all that money at once because you never know I might decide not to send your ungrateful a** anything.

Anyway it was nice knowing you I guess..just don't call or anything ill send you money and you'll be straight your dad already thinks your with your grandparents for a month so ill just tell him your staying longer.You're lucky I could cover for you.Your flight time and date is on the ticket..You can cash the check in Chicago and put it in the account I set up for you they'll give you a credit card and you'll be set I guess.Well that's all.

GoodBye,YourMotherRegina."

After reading that a lil tear did escape my eye I kind of felt unwanted and like thrown away..Well this is what I wanted so I guess I should be happy.

Right? My flight leaves tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon so I had time to pack and go and talk to Chris..Maybe ill talk to him today ill probably call him and go see him tomorrow.I don't depends on the guts I have.

Putting the letter down I put my plane tickets and check in a safe place .After I decided to shower and I guess watch tv and then call Chris....Or just watch tv.After a 30min shower I put deodorant on then a black T-shirt on and some boy shorts and put my hair in a ponytail. I turned tv on motioning to go and grab my phone of the couch thing but then I thought no I can't call him.

I just can't bring myself to do it but then again I can't just leave and not tell him.i sighed while picking the phone up and scrolling through my contacts until I came to Chris.I clicked it and it rang.On the second ring he picked I guess he was eager to talk to me.

"Hello"he said sounding extremely sexy at the moment.

"Hey,about the other day..Im sorry that i ran out like that its just I felt the pressure of the moment and I just couldn't take it so I decided that I should run and I'm extremely sorry and I don't blame you if you're mad but I'm leaving tomorrow at 12 in the after noon..I'm going back to Chicago..(Gco)"

"Wait, what your leaving no you can't Elena I need you...I think I love you..You can't just leave El.."

"I'm sorry Chris but I am,I mean you could visit once in a while or something i don't know what to say but im just ready to go back home..I do like you and all that but I need to go Chicago is where everything is... that's where I need to be.

"El I..."and the next thing heard was the sound of the phone clicking.Did this nigga just hang up on me ELENA?!Oh hell no I thought to my self I'm done with this nigga I tried my best to plead my case and make this nigga understand but he really just hung up on me like some disrespectful ass nigga ughh it's Whatever Chicago here I come.