Chapter:1

©2014 COPYRIGHT.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO @Nyahhhhhh

~Elena Pov~

Waking up in the White House isn't what you all may think it is.Its like waking up in a mansion but there's always lots of people in and out to speak to my father.So good luck with getting sleep.Well anyway I'm Elena the president's daughter. Yay and lucky me,Nope its not all that it seems I mean its nice having what I want or whatever and sometimes it's nice driving in limos and having paparazzi everywhere and having private planes.But what's life without friends or school or even freedom.

Well I can tell you it's boring and horrible I feel like an caged animal I mean I can't go or do anything without someone wanting a picture or without security.It feels like my phone is my only escape but I don't even have anyone to text because I have no friends! I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram all the social networks you can think of.But that's full of people that wanna know me because I'm the presidents daughter or because I'm pretty,no true friends.

I did have a best friend back in the Chicago before I became "the presidents daughter" I don't even get called by my name they just call me that I mean Elena would be just fine.But anyway Simone was my best friend in Chicago but after I moved to Washington we kind of lost touch.My parents claimed she was no good for me anyway because she lived in Chicago but just a few months ago we lived in Chicago so wouldn't that make us no good. *sigh* it's whatever I guess,but I gotta go I hear my parents calling me.

A/n:Well that's chapter one.Chapter two will be up soon ill update as soon as I can.I'll mostly probably update on weekends.I hope you enjoyed 😊.Don't forget to VOTE👍 and Comment👌.❤😀

Shout out to My best friend manibeautyy_

Check out her new book Sucka(An August Alsina Fan-Fiction)And Her many many books to come.Make sure you follow her and comment.👌😍❤😊👭

COMMENT💬💬

VOTE👍👍

INBOX💌💌

MESSAGEBOARD👌👌

BOOKSCOMINGSOON📚📚