Chapter:2

A/n:This is continuing from when Elena parents called her this is still her Pov I'm not sure if ill do someone else's Pov in this chapter.😊 You'll just have to wait and see.👌😊

~Elena Pov~

I went to my dads office still in mi pajamas feeling a little embarrassed because there was lots of cute young boys in there.well since I've just told you part of my family secret by telling you cute young boys were in my dads office I mine as well tell you the whole secret.(A/n:SIKE😂 I'm not giving it up that easy maybe in chapter 3 or 4😜😉) No i can't tell you yet,anyway he told me to get dressed and go with my mom though i don't even know where I'm going when I sneak out my house..oh I forgot to tell you guys about that silly me.

Every once in a while I sneak out of my house and just u know hang out with a couple of kids from the "bad neighborhood" as my father would say. I dress in Jordan's and jeans so that I won't be recognized by anyone.But like I was saying when I go out with my mom I have to wear dresses and heels.Ugh so painful I can barely walk in shoes without falling what makes them think I can walk in Heels.But it's whatever that's life as TPD(ThePresidentsDaughter).

I went back into my room and put on a peach colored sundress type dress it was spaghetti strapped and has blue flowers on it.Ugh it was so ugly my mom picks out the clothes that I would wear in public with her or whatever I have a credit card so that's how i buy my Jordan's and jeans and stuff like that.I decided to wear a brown belt around my waist and brown flats.*sigh* I wish I could just dress how I really want too.i grabbed my gold iPhone5 and my side Michel Kors brown bag.

I looked in the mirror at my Carmel skin and mi curly brown hair,wishing to just go back to Chicago an be normal. Turns out my mom was taking me to Dinner with her,her friend Tiffany,and her son Jacob I can't lie he was fine but I barely know him and I could tell that my mom was trying to hook me up with him.Ugh here we go again another Dinner from hell.Yes I said again this isn't the first time,these dinners never end well.

We sat down immediately because my mom is the First Lady.I had to sit next to Jacob and I could feel him staring me down I asked to be excused and so did he oh god what is he about to do......

A/n:😉😊👌cliffhanger.Thats chapter2 hoped you enjoyed.idk if I'm going to update this again today or this week because I have other books that I'm thinking about publishing.idk you'll just have to wait and see.😉😉😊😊👌❤

VOTE👍👍

COMMENT💬💬

INBOX💌💌

MESSAGEBOARD👌👌

BOOKSCOMINGSOON 📚📚