Chapter 8

I was the first one awake.. well i never really went to sleep after mine and Gillian's talk.

Emma- Gillian, wake up..! we are gonna be late..!

Gillian- fine.. i am up.

Emma- we slept in . I will go wake Louis up and get him to get the rest of the boys up..

Gillian- kay..

I ran down the stairs, Louis was already awake. And so were Zayn and Liam,

Emma- hey guys,

Louis came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Niall walked in.

Niall- is Gillian up yet, ?

Emma- yeah she is upstairs. :)

Niall- okaay :)

I got a ride with Louis and Liam and Zayn came to, we picked Emily and Sam up on the way too.

When we picked up Emily she came in and sat with Zayn.

Zayn – you are beautiful.

Emily blushed and kissed him.

We picked up Sam and she climbed in the back seat to wit with Liam.

Liam- i missed you

Sam- i missed you to.

They kissed and we pulled into the school and of course there were people staring.

Louis- we might as well give them something to look at..

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him i put my hands around his neck and our lips met. I heard people gasp and i heard cameras clicking, but i didn't care.

Emma- we should give people something to look at more often..;)

Louis- i am fine with that , come on lets go :)

We met up with Gillian, Niall and Harry. I had a feeling that something was gonna happen with Savannah today.

Emma- i have English right now...

Louis- okaay see you at lunch..

I gave a quick hug and kiss and headed off to class.

Gillian's POV

Niall- why are you so beautiful.. ?

Gillian- oh stop.. :)

Niall- i am so glad i met you .

His lips met mine and i could tell people were staring.

Niall- i love you.

Gillian- i love you too.

Emma's POV.

It was 40 minutes till lunch. I missed Louis. I get stared at by everybody, and now even guys are whistling at me. I wish they would just shut up. I met up with Gillian, Sam and Emily. I bought my lunch and started walking to our table, Louis came and held my tray for me.

??- hey. So now you are a bitch and a slut.

Emma- Excuse me. I may be a bitch but at least i have class.

Savannah- hah. Your funny.

Emma- oh, i know. You didn't have to tell me. Anyways are we done here. I have better things to waste my time on.

She was about to say something when i flipped her tray of soup, and it went all over her shirt and purse.

Savannah- this is Louis Vuitton !