Intro

Vansannon

Long ago, in the heart of summer, something was disturbingly wrong; there was an eerie air on the planet Vansannon, there was silence. No birds chirping or lizards scuttling through the dense under growth. The trees were leafless and the world seemed lifeless and unforgiving. It hadn’t rained for months and rotting animal carcasses littered the ground, victims of the drought.  

...And through it all he watched and smiled... 

Thrae

The peace that once was is lost for ever. The boundaries of logic are broken; shattered by an invisible force that seeks only power and destruction in its wake. The reign of terror will end only as the dark one’s tears stain the ocean. Yet that will kill the fish. His footsteps leave no brand. Yet where he treads, flowers wilt. He is but a shadow of the greater foe. As with out light there are no shadows, only darkness.

…Then the world was torn apart.   

Earth

The days of old have long since past. Times have changed. Beneath the façade of wealth and technology, the world is wrought with pain. The seas slowly boil and stagnate. Funnels belch foul clouds of thunderous black smoke to the sky. Drains pump the filthy escheatment of factories in to the ocean. Yet worst still are the furies that lie within the earths crust. Rivers of molten magma bubble and spew. And at the heart of the earth itself, things begin to happen.

…and the first cracks appear.