The Sum of All Tears

Many days passed by during that shocker,

And here we are. Walking on the streets.

It was very dark that night.

The stars were shining so bright.

Joe and I were talking.

" So, how's my princess?" he asked while he hold my hand.

" I am very great. Now that I have you." I replied while damping my fingers on his nose.

" Well, what we'll we do now?" he asked.

" I don't know. You decide, you're the man." I said to him while cocking an eyebrow.

" Maybe we can get married?" he said.

" Well..." I stopped.

We heard a man shouting behind us,

" YOU RUINED OUR WEDDING, SWOON! AND I JUST WANT TO BE FAIR WITH MY WIFE." he said.

He removed his cape. IT WAS SPENCER!

" BUT.. BELLE AND I WERE ALREADY OKAY!" I yelled at him.

" OKAY? YOU JUST WRECKED HER DREAM WEDDING. AND I AM NOT GONNA LET YOUR DREAM WEDDING COME TRUE!" Spencer shouted.

He got something behind his back.

IT WAS A GUN!

" REST IN PEACE, SWOON!" he yelled while laughing like a devil.

" NO! NO! PLEASE NO!" I just closed my eyes.

Then he shot his gun..

"BANG!" 

" Wait.. Why I haven't been shot?" I asked while slowly opening my eyes.

OH MY GOSH! JOE WAS THE ONE WHO'VE BEEN SHOT!

Spencer quickly ran away.

Joe fell on the ground.

" JOE! JOE! DON'T LEAVE ME. JOE! PLEASE JOE! PLEASEE!" I said while crying really hard.

His shot was very deep.

The bleeding was continous.

I sat on the ground and quickly put his head on my lap.

" JOE! YOU'VE BEEN SHOT ON THE HEART! JOE!" I shouted.

" Tina, I love you. Till death do us par.." he said while slowly closing his eyes.

" JOEEEEEE! DON'T LEAVE ME JOE! DON'TTTTTTT!" I shouted while crying.

I quickly called the boys. They brought Joe to the hospital immediately.

I can't stop crying. 

The doctor went to us.

" IS HE ALRIGHT, DOC? IS HE?!" I shouted to him.

He nodded.

" The patient is..dead on the spot."

My whole world crumbled. My tears began rushing down my eyes. Im speechless. This is the most lonely moment of my life. The moment the doctor said Joe is dead. I just can't believe my true love is dead. Joe is dead. All the moment taht we are together began flashing back. The moment I hugged him on the plane. The moment he held my hands. The moment we first kissed. And the moment he told me, " I love you."

I stared on the floor while my tears were falling down.

Tim, Max, Dane and Edward hugged me.

The day went fast, From Joe's wake, I was there. Crying all day. His family went here in Paris. They still can't believe Joe is already gone.

One night, his mother sat beside me.

" So, you're Joe's girlfriend?" Mother Cornelia asked me.

" Yes. I am. Sorry for your loss." I told her.

" You know, Joe is a very good son. He is always heping me in cooking and other chores. He is also loving. Once you experience his love, you might not want to get out of it. His love is powerful." she said to me.

" Well, Im lucky for that. Joe is a very good man. You raised her very well, Maam." I said.

" Call me Mother." she replied.

We chatted. Somehow my agony on Joe diminished.

The days went fast, now. It is Joe's burial.

All were crying. Especially me. I can't remove the fact that, he died because of me. He catched a bullet for me.