The Unfolded Situation

Now after that dogly day,

Joe said that he will tour me around Paris.

We went to the Louvre Pyramid, which is very fascinating. I really enjoyed it there!

Next, is the Seine River, which is very clean. There are many boats where only couples allowed to ride,

" I really want to ride those boats." I said while looking at the couple boats.

" I have an idea!" Joe brightened up.

" What?!"

" Maybe we can pretend that we are couples! Is that okay with you?" Joe asked while having his big yet hot smile to me.

" Yes! Totally!" I replied quickly.

We went to the tickets. And the people who is in charge of the boats challenged us.

" We are real couples!" Joe insisted to them.

" Why are they not sweet enough?" one of the ticketsellers whispered to the other one.

" Yes we are!" I shouted.

I quickly kissed Joe on the lips. He seems too surprised. 

He continued the kiss. I bet. it really looks true to them.

" Okay! Okay! Stop smooching!" they said.

Yehey! We rodethe boat. It was really lovely.

" Why did you do that?" Joe asked me who seemed the one who still can't move- on.

" Don't you like it?" I asked while winking,

He smiled.

Our next destination is the Eiffel Tower.

While we were walking, I heard someone.

" TINA! Don't betray me for someone!" a man shouted.

" Oh no! Not this time!" I said while looking at Joe's confused eyes.

I ignored the man.

" Who is he? Is he your boyfriend?" Joe asked.

" NO! HE IS JUST UNDER SPELL OR SOMETHING!" I replied.

I noticed the man is really handsome and is really trying to persuade my attention so I decided to talk to him.

" Hi! Im Tina. Bet you know me? Ha ha ha ha!" I joked.

" Of course I know you! You are my sweetheart!" he replied.

I smiled. Because I noticed that to all the men who has been spelled, he seems the one really serious and the one who really is UNDER SPELLED. He is the one really handsome. Among all of them. I admit, he already got all the ideal features of my perfect man.

" Im Edward Kewdley by the way."

" Hi Edward. You are very handsome." I said.

" Whatda?" Joe was shocked.

" Who is this?" Edward asked.

" Im Joe. WHO ARE YOU?!" 

" IM HIS IDEAL MAN! Problem?" Edward said.

" Ideal man? O really? Maybe IDEAL STRANGER! Tina doesn't even know you!" Joe stated.

" Okay, STOP IT YOU TWO! Maybe this is the right time for me to tell all of you the truth." I decided.