The Turning Point

We did not continue our search for that man until the boys were already okay.

And because they were brave and strong men, 4 days after, we continued the search.

Now we are all searching around Paris, together with Natalie. We spend the day searching but he is nowhere to be found. Now it is sunset.

" What if we go again to the fountain, Tina?" suggested Natalie.

" That's right! Let's go." I replied quickly.

We went again to the Tuilleries Fountain where all the magic has started. Where all our lives started to be a rumble. Where the clumsy accident happened.

We were sitting on the sides of the fountain when I saw an old man staring on the fountain.

I went at him.

Then he suddenly turned his head on me, " I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS!"

I stepped back out of surprise. He sounded just like the voice of the man I heard.

" WHAT IS IT? TELL ME!" I asked very desperate for the answer.

Joe and the other boys heard me. As well as Natalie. They immediately went to me.

" Tina, that spell is really powerful. Every man who where affected by that spell will fall in love with you, even if they have wife or fiancees. Lucky you, all of the boys that were spelled to love you were all single and were all nice." the old man stated.

" Oh no!" I replied while wiping away my tear.

Joe holded my hands. I holded his too.

" What can we do to break the spell?" Joe asked.

" I really don't know. I am 282 years old. I am the guardian of this fountain from the very start. That's why a few nights ago, I was dressed like a warrior then I called you. As a guardian, I witnessed every man or woman who wished to this fountain. I saw them fall in love. but I really don't remember how someone can break that spell." the old man said.

" i am Leonardo. But not the painter. i am the guardian of this fountain."

" What other ways can they do to break the spell?" asked Natalie.

" Oh! I remembered something! If you found someone who also wished to this fountain and the spell worked on them, maybe that will give you the answer! If the spell made them find their true love, maybe they also know how to break the spell!" Leonardo said.

" OH NO! HOW WILL WE FIND SOMEONE HERE? WE RE TOURISTS!" I replied.

" Maybe your boys know someone?" asked Leonardo.

" Do you know someone who wished to this fountain?" i asked them

" I don't" replied Dane.

" We also don't know." Max, Tim and Edward replied.

Leonardo called me alone while they were thinking of someone.

" You know, you will not find true love when the spell are still controliing the other boys. Because they will not stop courting you until you break the spell. Being in spell is very different from being in love." Leonardo whispered to me.

" I understand. Thank you." I replied.

" TINA! MAYBE BELLE WISHED ON THE FOUNTAIN! BELLE WENT HERE LAST YEAR. AND THAT'S WHY THEY WENT HERE TO BE MARRIED, THAT'S BECAUSE THEY MET HERE! IN PARIS!" shouted Joe.

" OHH! YOU"RE RIGHT!" 

" Go! And search for your answers! I will be waiting here and I'll try to recall all the ways to break that spell." Leonardo shouted.