Chapter 12- She Keeps Talking About You!

Amanda's POV

"Peaches. Wake up."

I crack an eye open and see a blurry figure. Rubbing my eyes, my vision focuses and in front of me lays a dishevelled Jason.

"What time is it?" I ask, groggily.

"It's 4:00. In the morning."

"Why would you wake me up this early?! We don't have to go to school in like three hours!" I exclaimed.

"We have to go pick up your parents from the airport," he chided.

"But it's Tuesday!" I whined.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Amanda Jones. Get up. Now."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Amanda."

"Jason."

"I'll tickle you."

"Fine, fine! I'm getting up!" I swung my legs over the side of the bed and hauled myself onto my feet. "Jeez, what's up your butt today?"

"I'm giving you three seconds to run," he said, calmly.

I scoff and stand cockily with my crossed arms.

"One."

He's kidding. He puts up another finger.

"Two."

Um, maybe not.

"Three."

My eyes widened in shock as Jason lunged for me, and unbolted to the door. Not a second later, cold fingers slipped around my wrist and pulled me back. Almost dislocating my arm in the process.

I yelp in pain as I'm flipped back onto the bed. I feel a heavy weight on top of me. Jason was straddling me and pinning my hands above my head. He took one of his hands off, and started to poke my sides, earning a few strangled laughs from me.

"Say you're sorry," he demanded.

"Never!"

"Okay, then."

He continued to jab my sides and demand that I apologize, but I kept shrieking with laughter like a hyena, and I couldn't form a coherent sentence.

"Apologize!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

The torturing tickles stopped abruptly, and the door swung open. It revealed a horrified yet confused looking James, and I immediately turned beetroot red. However, Jason was calm and collected. He took his hands away from my wrists, but remained on top of me.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" I exclaimed. Jason just smirked at my frantic state, and he and my brother shared a secret look. Not long after, the both of them burst out into hysterics.

"At first, I thought you guys were getting it rough, but then I was like, 'Nah, she wouldn't do it.' Thankfully, I was right. I wouldn't want to walk in on my little sis and some random dude getting it on," James said. He wiped the tears under his eyes and chuckled lightly. "Anyways, Amanda, get ready. Mom and Dad called and said that they're going to arrive soon. They wanted to surprise us, so they came a day early."

Jason gave me an 'I told you so' look, and stuck out my tongue.

Big mistake.

He leaned down and whispered, "Just tell me where."