Given to another 3

mason and i haven't really had time to say much as we made our way out of the state. i was too preoccupied to hear what mason was telling me, my mind still at my parents house. the brief good bye to my mom and dad was heart wrenching. i never dreamed of having to say good bye and not knowing when i would ever see them again.

mason stopped i could feel his presence. when i brought my mind back to what we were doing i felt the panic start to rise.

"Mason." it was all i said and mason came towards me.

when he embraced me i knew exactly what i wanted. and i knew that he was all mine. i didn't have fears that now kept me running, possibly never finding a home of my own. i also knew that there was a chance that my life would not be with mason. i see everything floating, flying through my head. images of what my future might bring. mason, never knowing what will be around the corner but having all the love in the world, surprises are never ending. with Tyler, pregnant and miserable. not a chance of happiness. and worse of all, i could be killed for what i am.

i cant believe this has happened to me. if my shifter never chose to be a wolf where would i be now. maybe it was my fate to feel no hope for a happy normal life like my mom and dad. and why did my shifter end up to a white wolf. i wasnt rare by any means. i was among the few who were white, but there was something different about me that made others interested in me and not always in a good way.

"We are going to be fine. we just have to get far away before i can start a plan for us." he kissed forehead before replacing his lips with his head. "The first and most important part is that we will always be together. i love you."

---------------------------------------------------------

i know i know its wicked short. but it has been even longer since i have posted anything.....

ill try and post again an longer chapter. but id like to hear what you guys think comment and let me know....