Epiloge

"Mommy tell Harmony to stop hitting me!" 7 year old Luke yelled.

"He hit me first Mom!" 6 year Harmony yelled.

"Both of you stop!" Sarabi put her foot down. Sarabi had another set of twins by Joey. They married in December and spent there honey moon in Hawii while the kids stayed with Mrs.Linda and Mr.Moretii. One thing lead to a another and Boom! she was pregnant with two girls. Melody and Harmony Moretii came out with a Carmel skin complexion and blue eyes, they looked mostly like Joey.

"Hug it out!" Sarabi knew they hate hugging it out. The last time she did that to them they stayed together for 5 hours and they bickered the first four but the last hour they had finally calmed down.

"Oh No! Harmony I'm so sorry for hitting you! Your the best sister in the world." Luke said.

"Luke your the greatest brother ever! I just get mad to easily shake on it?!" they tried to repair it quick so they wouldn't have to hug it out. They shook on it and smile and large smile.

"That's what I thought, now got get your brother and sister. Tell them that dinner is ready." They ran up stairs quickly. Joey and Sarabi moved into a new home That was bigger than Joeys old one. If you were to runaway from home you would still be at home. Joey wanted the best for his kids. Noah was off to collage at Harvard, he was studying business after collage he planed to take over Sarabi's business.

Melody and Harmony were different from each other. Harmony was athletic and always on the move. Melody was into the Arts mostly music. Luke was the athletic one and Lance was in to the arts like Melody they got along well.

"Home sweet home, where are my babies!" Joey yelled walking in the door.

"Which one?" Sarabi sat by him on the couch.

"Well you for starters," he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Mmm. Stop before it leads to something else." Sarabi said. Then they heard foot steps coming down. They loved Joey and Paul.

"Daddy number 1!" Harmony and Melody yelled.

"Daddy number 2!" Lance and Luke yelled. They all tackled Joey.

"We just have to wait on Paul," Sarabi pointed out."Food is already set though so go ahead and fix them their plates."

"Follow the line leader!"Melody yelled. All of them ran into the kitchen. Then Paul walked in.

"Where are my babies!" he yelled.

"Daddy number 2!" Melody and Harmony yelled.

"Daddy number 1!" Lance and Luke yelled. They all hugged him. Paul had considered Joey's Daughters as his own Just like Joey took in Paul's Sons as his own. They took there seats at the dinner table.

Paul never married he wanted his life to be all about his kids. He moved out of his old mansion into a smaller one. It turns out Melissa tried to make a move on him also. But he refused like Joey. Melissa yet again said it wasn't over but they didn't care. They finally felt at rest and at peace. The felt like they had nothing to worry about. Or did they had something to worry about?

A/N: This is the end of the second book. Get ready for the third! I will have another book coming out also a whole different story and different people please check it out for me when it comes out. When I get through with that I will combine both books you'll understand in the future .I will let you know when the books come out. Please comment on the books let me know what you think. Thank you for reading much love!

KDF_28😘❤️🌹