Chapter 2

Sarabi P.O.V

"You don't remember love? We lived together in our teenage years, you were my prom queen." If finally clicked it was Joey Moretii. How did he even find me. I guess have a successful business puts your name out there too. But I can't believe my eyes. He looked even more strong than he did in high school. I looked at his hand no ring surprisingly. He could have any girl he wants and he isn't married. He must have gone mad.

"Moretii? Is that really you? Am I going crazy?"I said stepping forward to get a closer look. Everyone looked confused and didn't know what was going on.

"Now you know I don't like when you call me that. But I'll let it slide. How have you been?" he gave me a big hug. Then picked me and up and turned me all around in circles. Dang he has gotten strong over the years. I can't believe he is standing in front of me right now at this very moment.

"Fine doing how I usually do exist." I said looking in his eyes. Still blue and he is still blonde."What about you?"

"Well the usual being sexy as hell and being smart. Keeping my eye on that special person." he said winking at me. I turned to the conference table to my board members.

"Everyone, Me and Joey Moretii and Sam all went to high school together. He is a really close friend." I said putting my arm around his shoulder he grew a lot. I'm about 5'6 he is about 6'6 he was like a sky scrapper to me.

"Hello everyone! I am Joey Moretii but everyone call me Joey. No Moretiis around here." he said facing me. I looked down from his gaze. After that we went on with the meeting. Joey wanted to buy 34% of my company. I didn't mind. It wasn't too much. He had bought some of the other board members shares that's why a few people had left. So now he has a chair on the board. The whole time he kept his eye on me. Watching every move.

"Well I guess were done here. B1.04L!" this is how we close out every meeting.

"B1.04L!" They responded

"Dismiss!" They all left. Joey was the only one left in the room.

"What was that?" he asked. He looked very much confused.

"It's how we dismiss. I see this company as an army. So I talk to them as if they are my fellow soldiers." I said gathering my stuff.

"Why don't we go to dinner tonight?" he said kissing my hand.

"I have- oh look who it is my son!" Noah called me on my cellphone.

"Son?" Joey asked nervously and surprised.

"Hey baby boy what's up?" I answered the phone.

"Mom can we have hamburger helper tonight?" he loved hamburger helper and frankly so did I.

"Yea sure we can I'll be home soon."

"Ok Mom love you!"

"Bye baby!" I hung up and sighed. Joey was still looking at me.

"Son! Sarabi you could have trusted me with you prize possession."

"He is not my real son! I adopted him. His name is Noah I got him last year. He is 13!" I said. Men what are we going to do with them?

"Oh! so you still have your...um...prize?" he asked nervously.

"Yes Joey I have my prize. Thanks for the offer for dinner but I have to go feed my son." I said walking on the elevator.

"Wait! I was wondering if I could have your number?" he stopped the elevator doors from closing. I grabbed his phone and put my number in it. I put my name is as Sarabi The Boxer👊. So he remember how I was during teenage years. He grabbed my phone and put his number in. When I got it back he put himself in as Joey the Future Hubby💍. What am I going to do with this man? I chuckled at the name.