Chapter 15

Sarabi P.O.V

I am so glad that I don't have a fever anymore, being sick for three days suck, but having Joey take care of me was really sweet of him and taking care of Noah that made my heart melt. I really do love Joey he is really trying, but I feel like I'm holding him back for some odd reason.

As I walked inside the building I felt the power run through my veins, the usual feeling of working went through my body it was good to be at work.

"Good morning Sarabi! It's good to see you back! I taught them basically everything you taught me, I figured there are some things special that you have up your sleeve to teach them." Sam walked to me with a glow that was really bright!

"It's good to see you Sam, I may sound like a weird human being saying that I miss work I hated being in that house all day doing nothing."

"I would have be glad to do nothing all day, but how are you feeling girl"

"Same as usual, strong and not taking shit from anyone."

"That's good I have some news." Sam suddenly put on a serious face.

"Have I told you your glowing, what's the news?"

"Well...see...I'm...pregnant." Sam waited for my reaction. I can't believe this is happening I'm so happy for her.

"Oh my gosh Sam I so happy for you girl! No wonder you had a glow! I'm cutting your hours, I want you to rest early until your on pregnancy leave."

"You sound like Jay, calm down Gez! You know I love you like a sister but I have one more question."

"Yes Sam, do you need me to do anything?"

"Yes, will you be the God Mother of my child?" My heart stopped of course I was going to accept that I was going to become an aunt.

"Yes of course! I can't wait to see my god baby! I am going to have to throw you a baby shower and everything! No more wine breaks for you! Your drinking strictly water and juice!"

"Yes ma'am no need to tell me twice," she said waving her hands up in defeat."As long as you don't breath down my neck the whole time." I hugged her. Her and Jay having there first child makes me happy for her.

"No more teaching for you, not until you have that baby you can watch but you will not set foot in that ring." I walked with her to the ring room where all the workers and agents was at. I rang the bell so everyone could here me.

"Good morning Everyone! I have some good news about our lovely board member Samantha Walls! She is now carrying a new member to her family! Everyone give her a round of applause!" Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Thank you everyone I appreciate it, but that does not mean you treat me differently just remember that two people are in your presence when you see me, now that I'm eating for two and all." she giggled like a little high school girl.

"Continue working we will have a baby shower for her in two weeks so make plans to attend." Me and Sam left. She felt more relaxed I could tell, she had happiness in her eyes. We sat down in my office, and talked about everything she was thinking about baby names already. I told her to wait and see what the gender was but she wanted it to be a surprise.

"Girl, I'm happy for you! I can't wait to see my god baby."

"I know." then suddenly Joey walked in with a worried looked but smiled and relax when he saw me in my desk.

"I though you weren't here BabyDoll," she came and kissed me on my forehead affectionally."How come your not down stairs?"

"I'm celebrating with Sam,"

"Oh yeah congrats Sam! Jay already asked me to be the god father!" he said.

"Well I guess we will be god parents together." His face lit up when he heard me say that.

"It's like we were meant to be," he grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze."I love you much that I can't stop saying I love you."

"I will leave you two alone," Sam suddenly spoke up. "I will catch up with you later Sarabi." she walked out of the office.

"Sarabi I'm taking you and Noah out to dinner tonight, no arguments no 'if','and' or 'buts' about it." Joey went behind me and started massaging my shoulders."Awe babe, really tense relax." I felt his lips on my skin it sent shivers down my spine.

"Ok Joey we will go out ok?" I said turning to the window that had the perfect view of the city below me.

"I want you to wears something cute," he wrapped his muscular arms around my large waist."Even though your more beautiful then ever before." I chuckled.

"I love your laugh, I love you." he said

"I love you too now why don't we get to work shall we?" I said grabbing my notebooks. He wrapped his arm in mine and walked me to the elevator. He was really trying and I appreciated that.

A/N: Sam is pregnant yay! What is Joey going to do at dinner? Will Paul have a comeback? Thank you for reading Much Love!

KDF_😘❤️🌹