f o u r

Unedited.x

-LISA-

He claims my mouth in dark hunger, the suddeness blowing me away. His strong arms coil around my waist pulling me towards his firm body. His arm tightens allowing the softness of my own to melt against his hard ones while he uses his other hand to grasp my neck firmly. His thumb then pushes my chin to tilt my face upward to meet his fierce kisses.

The touch of our lips is overwhelming sending shockwaves to my brain making my mind temporarily forget how to think. The familiar warmth and the delicious softness of his lips against mine shudders me to my deepest core.

I'm supposed to push him away and stop his assault but my body seems to lose connection to my mind and he, unequivocally, is taking advantage of it. He delves his tongue inside my mouth deeper, invading and feeling every corner just like he used to.

The sensation feels so good but I am adamant not to give any response. I let him devour me but my mouth stays motionless and unresponsive, and when his frenzied mind finally notice it I hear him growl.

"Kiss me back." He rasps in between his kisses as he pushes me even harder against him. His expert hands begin to work, touching me to my favorite spots and to my utter dismay, it is slowly working. He is an expert to this kind of game since it's not so long that my lips start to response.

I hear a subtle groan from him as he deepens the kiss, his toned chest crushing my soft ones as our kiss becomes more heated. I let out a loud groan, too frustrated of my sudden weakness. The self loathing is consuming me so much so I let my anger towards him and myself mix to his driven lust and the result is a catastrophic explosion of dark desires.

I feel his hand grip my hips firmly, holding me since my knees suddenly turn to jelly. I can't deny the onslaught of pleasure especially when his rough hands molds into my sensitive spots making me squirm wantonly.

A sudden loud knock brings me back to reality, letting myself release a loud gasp from my parted swollen lips. Realization hits me like a strong wave and I feel so disappointed to myself again. I pull myself away from him with a loud pop coming from the sudden separation of our lips.

I struggle to get out of his arms but he doesn't budge. I shot him a glare but it soon falters when I see the intensity and longing ache in his eyes. His green orbs stares at me so intense, it's scorching heat is melting me. I suddenly find myself being drawn by the magnetic pull of his eyes, getting lost in the heat of his stare.

Confusion darts to my chest along with wonder by the display of emotions from him but I let my fury drown my curiousness since this man in front of me doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy.

The banging becomes louder and Harry's eyes darken and I can tell that he is furious and annoyed by the disturbance. He grunt in aggravation and breathes a cuss but before he unlocked the door to give his wrath to the very bold interloper, he stares at me longily with his lips curving into a genuine smile and plants me a soft kiss to my forehead making me flinch from surprise.

What the hell was that?

I am left speechless by his unsual show of affection. Still stunned and bothered, my attention is pulled by the loud angry shouts by the room's entrance.

I move my eyes towards the door but Harry's tensed large built is covering the person who he currently is confronting.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hear Harry growls. I can see the fury brewing in him by the tense muscles on his arms.

"I'm here to guard and protect Lisa. If you selectively became deaf during the treaty agreement then well I will gladly remind you that as part of the treaty, Lisa gets someone chosen by the Avalanche to accompany her in her stay to your mansion." My ears perk by the familiar voice and my heart races in thrill.