n i n e

-HARRY-

In the past few days, I've been in tight control of myself. At my utmost best, I've been to trying to prevent my searing rage from unleashing since I know the result could be catastrophic.

Lisa failed me and broke her promise.

It's maddening thinking about it and it always left me a bad taste in my mouth. All I want to do is to lash out and break things, anything to release my kept anger. I knew all along that she met fuč.king Theo destroying her promise to me.

I've been lenient with Theo but I've reached the point and I can't be forgiving to him anymore. Before, I did showed him mercy since after all he served me very well in the past years.

But not now, I'm fûc*cking livid and my mouth waters with wrath everytime I think of him being near with Lisa. It's like it is his damn death wish to awaken my demon.

Well, his wish is my command. He taunted my demon and now he is fully awaken to give his punishment he wouldn't dare dream of. But what he had was only the beginning, I'm not fucking done with him. For his initial punishment I let Violet take care of it first for me and I trust her the she completed the job effectively.

He's been a nuissance ever since he met Lisa and I loathe the idea that he's the only person that Lisa trust as she told me. It angers me that she couldn't trust me but again whose fucking fault is that?

Theo was messing with my plan to earn her hard to earn trust so I made it sure he won't messed with me again. Plant it to his thick skull that Lisa is mine. I'm sure he understands that by now, if he's still alive..

Lisa and Theo's secret meeting confirms my intuition that Zero is planning something but whatever it is I know it something to put my family down. From the beginning, I don't trust that motherfü.cker even the slightest bit. 'To liberate the South is my goal' My ass!

And as much as I want to deny it, I know Lisa has something to do with his plan and it scares me to know Lisa's true intention. I know she hates me, I don't doubt that. After all of what I did to her ofcourse she is possibly scorned enough to help Zero in destroying me but still I have some faith in her that she wouldn't step that low. But again I know I'm just fooling myself.

I know she willingly came back to me for a reason and the most plausible reason is to destroy me. Yes, she seem forced when on her first day her but the reaction I got from her is not as frantic as I thought would be. It pains me that my sweet Lisa has changed. In the past, even I did hurt her and caused her alot of hardship because of my selfishness and greed for revenge, she still remained purehearted. My Lisa would put an angel to shame but I tarnished the light that emits from her.

I started this game, she's only supposed to be a pawn but she's now on the offensive, she's now the Queen only that I'm not the one in control anymore but my enemy and she's ready to take me down.

She may be possibly belongs among the people who are adamant to tear me down but I'll take it as long as she is her with me. That her and my child are safe with me.

I did tried to make her confess, giving her a chance to redeem herself but she was fû.cking tight lipped. I am so livid and as much as I wanted to deny it, I am also hurt. The dark side of me wants to get even and punish her and let her taste my wrath but the other side of me, the part that is only present for Lisa is stopping me, telling me to do the right thing.

This wouldn't be the case if I was still the same man months ago before I met Lisa. I would have let my dark side control my decision. I would've been relentless to get what I want. To pounce and to seize would've been the only thing I know. That was the man I was before.