Chapter 4

Frank's P.O.V.

I had been there for about what, five minutes? And I already wanted to leave. I wonder if that Gerard kid would be here. I should probably ask him for his schedule. He was really sweet. I should probably get to know him. He probably doesn't even remember me. Who am I kidding. I dye and cut my hair constantly, so, there's pretty much no Way he'd recognize me. I frown at that thought and push my newly dyed and cut hair out of my face. I like this new style, even though it getting in my Way all the time is pretty annoying.

I lose my train of thought when I see a mess of black on black on black walk into class. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down at my blank sketchbook. I don't know why I waste the money on this. It's never put to use. I always tear out the pages and eventually it has no more pages. I hear the creak of chairs as he sits and... switches seats? Why would he move closer...?

I feel a tap on my shoulder and then , "Hey, Frankie." he says sweetly.

Usually, I hate it when people call me Frankie, but I like it when he says it. I'm actually more surprised that he remembered my name. I turn and look at him. Flawless. Shut it, Frank.

"Hey Gerard... you... you remembered my name?" I ask, still shocked.

He smiles. Wow. I resist the urge to smile myself. Ugh, he's contagious.

He starts to play with my hair and I feel myself start to melt. "Of course! How could I forget you?" he says

I blush and look away, a shy smile tugging on the corners of my mouth. "Well, I'm not very memorable..." I say shyly.

"Aw Frankie, don't say that. From what I can tell, you're amazing." he pauses, seeming to think about... something. I can't tell what. "I don't care what anyone else tells you. You're great. You're very fun to be around."

I'm speechless. No one's ever said anything like that to me. I feel his brush his knuckles along my cheek and I blush. I can't remember the last time I blushed this much... then I remember. Bob. He was the last time I blushed this much... and the last time I cried so much that I couldn't breathe.