Saranghae Hyung ! - YoonJin

Au!
Where Kim Seokjin dates the famous rapper; Min Yoongi, who has a personality disorder.

| ♪ I'm not a Dere! A Tsun-Tsundere! ♪ | 

Min Yoongi has a personality disorder; he represents two people- two emotions.

One of his personas is being happy ×
His name is Suga.
~ Suga is way too hyperactive for Seokjin to keep an eye on sometimes, but thank the lucky stars that Suga loves nothing more than praises and to be cuddled basically, just in the center of attention and doing cute like couple activities. However, if he doesn't receive a single skin-ship for 15 minutes, he tails the elder wherever or cries. The saddest part is;
His to innocent for this god damn cruel world!

How you could tell when Suga appeared was the glint of happiness in his eyes, and how he smiled all day, he'd cling to Jin whenever he wanted too.
Also, he screams out 'Its Suga!' when he can't see Jin.

His other persona is being angry ×
His name is August D.

~ His completely the opposite of Suga. His moody, hates almost anything, anyone, and everyday life, but his also wise and can be considerate at times. He'd do nothing all day and he rarely shows, because as soon as he sleeps Suga usually takes the opportunity to come out and play. Aside from being an ignorant lazy ass, his more paranoid than Suga when he can't spot Jin within in eyesight.
It confuses Jin at times on who's actually in control since August D isn't one to suddenly cling to him. 

How you can tell it's August D, is he usually ignores Jin or starts a fight on whatever social media Jin has since, Jin never allowed him to leave the house again, after he picked a fight with a poor staff member who served his 'bobba tea' wrong.

Also, he punches a wall at random times ~

And then there's.

Min Yoongi.
The boy who actually asked him out.
Seokjin's real boyfriend out of the 2.

~ He was so... Nonchalant, very emotionless like he's incognito. He never told anyone what was on his mind, he'd mainly let Suga and August D do the emotions for him.
He's a mixture of both the personalities and he mainly composes the music with August D.

How?

You see they share the same body but not the same brain, but they can miraculously, telepathically send each other messages.
Weird right?

Now the names? Suga? And August D?
(Was I that lazy to name them? Yes I was.)
Suga was named... After sugar. Because Jin had caught him eating out a whole jar of sugar.
And August D?
Well... August D came up with the name himself.
And turned his name into a song for everyone to remember.
(Thumbs up)
Yes I like being detailed about my characters. English classes have made me be more critical.

×

September 19.

Suga was currently active and seeking Jin out in their little game of hide and seek, now, Suga is a weak man, submissive, emotional, and remember if he doesn't get skin-ship within 15 minutes, he'll cry.
15 minutes had already passed.
And he was sobbing on the floor in the kitchen.

It took about another 5 minutes before Jin realised what he had done, he quickly slipped out from under the bed (as that was his hiding spot) and dashes into the lounge, living in an apartment has it's perks, its small and just perfect for two people. He heard the faint cry of someone sobbing, "Suga!" Jin called out as he searched through the lounge before stumbling into the kitchen to find Suga holding his knees to his chest and backed up against the cupboards.