Epilogue

Epilogue

Allen

I woke up just like every other morning - wrapped up in Mika's arms. He was still asleep, as I should be. Judging by the almost nonexistent light coming through the window, it was still way too early to be awake.

But I couldn't go back to sleep. Not when I had this beautiful man next to me on this perfect morning.

I kissed his forehead, heat radiating off his skin, which was probably because of the two heavy blankets we had pulled over us. Then I gently ran my fingers through his curls. The action wasn't meant to wake him up, but I soon found myself staring into those wonderful brown eyes of his.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Morning." He yawned, which made me yawn in turn. "What are you doing awake?"

I smiled. "Admiring the view."

"Creep," he muttered, closing his eyes again. "I'm so tired."

I let him go back to sleep, but I couldn't do the same. Eventually, staring at him like that made me start thinking about him in the most sexual way. I couldn't help but lean a little closer to him, rubbing my naked self against his thighs to relieve some of the pressure.

"Allen..." he muttered, still half-asleep.

But half-awake meant not asleep. 

I pressed my lips to his, shifting position so that I was laying over him. My hands roamed his body. I knew every inch on him by now, but that didn't stop me from touching him every chance I got. Mika was kissing me back, having fully woken up by now, but his actions seemed weaker than normal.

I pulled back, looking down at him. There was definitely something off about him this morning. "You doing okay?"

Mika nodded his head, but the action quickly sent him into a small coughing fit. He sat up to breathe better, and I slid off his lap to let him, gently rubbing his back.

When he stopped coughing, he looked over at me and shook his head. "I feel like shit."

I checked the time. It was almost seven, which meant we probably should be getting up anyway, since Sam usually will wake up soon and start bothering us to wake up. "Stay here," I told Mika. "I'm going to get you some medication."

I start to climb out of bed, but he grabbed my wrist, stopping me. "You get me hard, then just leave me here? Rude."

Chuckling, I leaned back over towards him, kissing his forehead. "You're sick, Mika," I said. "I don't want you getting worse."

He pulled me closer. "Allen, I'm fine. Honestly. Come on." He then lowered his voice to a husky whisper. "I need you."

Mika didn't give me a chance to think about it, pulling me all the way down so that I was back on top of him. He then dove right into my neck, probably with the aim of giving me a hickey, which shouldn't surprise me anymore with how often he does it. I let my hands roam his body once again, loving the feeling of him underneath me.

There was suddenly a screech and what sounded like glass breaking from downstairs. We were both immediately out of bed and pulling on clothes, our bedroom activities being paused for now. Except, just as we were about to run out of the room, Mika started coughing badly again. I was torn between checking out what happened downstairs and staying to make sure he was fine, but he waved me on, hurrying into our bathroom.

When I made it into the kitchen, everything was covered in flour, including both of our children. I even noticed the broken shards of glass scattered around them from the container that used to hold all the flour. Sammy was crying and Amy just looked at us with panic in her eyes.