S4EP15 "House of Decisions/House of Entering" Part 2

Trudy: Attention, everyone! Anubis house residents! Over here, please.

Everyone including the newbies standing one by one beyond the wall in the dinning room, waiting for Trudy to reveal the big news.

Trudy: I have a really big announcement to make.

Joy: What's this all about?

Jerome: Yeah, Trudy, we still have 14 days until college!

Trudy: Well, Jerome, one of you doesn't have these days at all.

Jerome: What do you mean?

Trudy: Patricia Williamson, Jerome. Patricia Williamson has dissapeared from the hospital!

Erin: What?!

Jerome: Yeah, obviously, she's dead!

Trudy: Unless any of you hidden her under your beds, we don't know where she is! The hospital she was in doesn't have any cameras so we don't know where's Patricia.

(All the Sibunas pretending that they don't know anything)

Cassie: I know where she is!

Trudy: What?

Cassie: Some students from the Isis' house, they're involved. I saw them carrying something big covered with a blanket last evening! I sware - it could be there.

Fabian: Cassie, what the hell are you talking about?

Trudy: Fabian, watch your language! And Cassie - that would be ridicilous, why would they carry a death body to their house?

Cassie: What if they were trying to get it... stuffed?

Dan: That's stupid! They'd never do that!

Trudy: Ha, I'm sure Victor would!

(Sibunas start laughing)

Dan: Well, even if so, I think we should do a research then.

Trudy: But?! What? Why? Patricia's definetly not there!

Dan: I will not believe you until I know the proof. Who wants to go with me and look for Patricia?

Cassie, Dexter, Amber, Fabian & Alfie raise their hands.

Dan: Very well. Cassie & Dexter will not be going to the 1st lesson tomorrow. Make sure it will be alright with Mr. Sweet, Trudy.

Dexter: Yay! Let the adventure beggin!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fabian: Cassie, may I ask you what was that?

Cassie: You still don't get it, do you? I've no idea why they chose you as the head of Sibuna. Look, I lied to them Patricia's in Isis House because I wanted to go there! Think straight, don't faith. When me, you, Dexter, Amber & Alfie go to the Isis' house, we'll be searching for "Patricia"! But actually, we'll be searching for you know what.

Amber: I don't get it. What will we be searching for?

Cassie: The Isis' Sword of course!

Fabian: Wha... Cassie, you came up with that?

Cassie: I think it's time for me to stop thinking about beauty and get to the real action. Follow me! (Sibunas go to the attic, including Mara, Joy, KT and Eddie)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading, guys! Your support means a lot to me & I hope this story keeps you on the edge of your seat. For any questions, comment below. Sibuna!