S4EP13 "House of Attack/House of Disappointment" Part 5

House of Anubis:The Sacrifice of Isis' Sword

"House of Attack/House of Disappointment" Part 5 (out of 5)

Fabian: You can't just invite everyone you like!

Cassie: Uhm, guys, you know Jake's standing right behind those bushes? He can hear everything rude you lunatics say!

Joy: Lunatics?

Cassie: Plus, there is no way back. I told him everything about this mystery already.

Fabian: Uh, this can not get any worse...

Jake: Hey, guys!

Joy: Another pathetic American in our secret club?

KT, Eddie & Jake together: What's that supposed to mean?

Jake: Anyways, where do we look?

Fabian: For what?

Jake: The Isis' Sword!

Fabian: Isis' Sword? What... Where did you find out all about this?

Jake: I've been studying Egyptology for a long time, now it only took me to read few pages of the book you guys took from the cellar, and, here I am!

Amber: I'm pretty sure I left the book under my bed. Wait, did you search my room?!

Jake: Well... Uhm... *runs away*

Amber: Told you, Sibunas. Jake & Dexter are so annoying!

Dexter: I know right! Hahaha...

Amber: Let's just go...

-----

Few hours later, Eddie decides to go visit his dad, but right before he starts to open the door, he hears Mr. Sweet talking on Skype with a mysterious person, Eddie starts listening.

Mr. Sweet: I've told you, it will be removen from the gate house immediately!

Victor: Make sure nobody knows the artifact will be taken away, or else I'll be convinced to return and destroy it by myself!

Mr. Sweet: No worries, Victor. Speaking of artifacts, is the Touchstone hidden safely?

Victor: There is no place on Earth the stone could be worldhidden, that's why I'm keeping my eye on it every day.

Mr. Sweet: Make sure noone finds out about it, or else...

Victor: Yes, yes, I know!

Mr. Sweet: I'm glad you do. Ok, Victor, thanks for calling, I'll have to go now.

Victor: Not yet!

Mr. Sweet: Why? Anything else we have to discuss about?

Victor: Indeed, we have.

Mr. Sweet: Well, what is it?

Victor: Your son.

Mr. Sweet: Eddison?

Eddie (whispers to his self): I told him not to call me like that...

Victor: Not only your son.

Mr. Sweet: Who else? Oh... The Chosen One...

Victor: No matter that the Osirian lost his powers, him and mrs. Martin are still somehow connected!

Mr. Sweet: What are you trying to say?

Victor: Make sure the American girl doesn't decide to come back.

Mr. Sweet: And why is that?

Victor: The Gods of Ancient Egypt will punish us all if your son and Nina Martin decide to work together again, do you hear me? We all will have to pay...

Mr. Sweet: Punishment? What are you talking about?

Victor: This is not a joke, Eric! The strongest Egyptian spirit will banish us all from the ground if your son unlocks the sword of Isis! If the Osirian unlocks the sword of Isis hidden in the Isis House cellar, the World's greatest secret will be revealed, and, that may be the end of everything...

Mr. Sweet: Isis house? I don't understand... I don't even think Eddie knows anything about that sword!

Eddie (whispers): The sword...

Victor: Sooner or later, the house itself will tell him what to do, and only sending Eddie away can save us all...

Mr. Sweet: No, Victor, I'm not sending Eddie back to America just for the sword to be hidden safely.

Victor: That's exactly what you're going to do! Bye, Eric.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------